SPL TV deal done

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox cable in USA committed to showing spl games to their 41 million customers,more good news,Doncaster is looking more stupid by the day

I wish this Armageddon would hurry up and get it's arse into gear.

As soon as she heard it was on it's way the Mrs ran out and took the washing in, and now, 2 month's later and still no sign of it!

Sort it out 4 horse men of apocalypse!

I wish this Armageddon would hurry up and get it's arse into gear.

As soon as she heard it was on it's way the Mrs ran out and took the washing in, and now, 2 month's later and still no sign of it!

Sort it out 4 horse men of apocalypse!

She's probably put it in the kitchen. I wouldn't find it there either.

Well said! You forgot to mention those plugging their blogs and their obsession with reporting all things rangers. If only such effort went into supporting the club.

FWIW - when we ran the official site, it was exactly the same when the forum was online. So called superfans claiming moral superiority in every thread but contributing very little to the club.

I assume this is aimed at me.

So, as you mentioned I should put more effort into supporting Saints, could you please suggest how?

We're talking about tv deals here. I would happily pay 10usd a month to have a live feed of Saints games (like the dutch league offers) - bear in mind 10usd a month here gets me a full cable service with over 100 English channels.

I thought about buying a season ticket to donate to someone in need, but as there is no way to pay using a Philippines issued credit card and I don't bank in the UK it is pretty much impossible. Don't even think about international money transfers out of Philippines...

Merchandise? Tried buying before using the official site and never received anything (bound to be someone in Philippines customs walking round with a Saints top on!) I have however had my parents send me over Saints tops whenever they are able to get, and both my kids walk round the malls here showing off their Saints kits.

I did however, when I lived in Scotland, attend just about every Saints game for 7 years running, home and away, and held a season ticket all through university despite the fact I could hardly attend as I had to work (partly to pay for said ticket!)

Back to the comments about a 'rangers obsession', I would say Soulful deserves as much credit as Percy in that he was one of the original posters on the 'Ibrox Latest' thread. I remember posting on that back at the beginning and the ridicule given that this was going to blow up into a massive thing for Scottish football was incredible.... I'm glad people such as Soulful and Percy, and websites like RTC did have an obsession about Rangers though, as, if they hadn't, I would be done with Scottish football completely and Sevco would be a SPL side.

As it is I'm more interested than at anytime since I moved out to Asia.

Now, to get back on topic, just give me a way to view the matches and Saints will get all the support I can give them!

I assume this is aimed at me.

So, as you mentioned I should put more effort into supporting Saints, could you please suggest how?

We're talking about tv deals here. I would happily pay 10usd a month to have a live feed of Saints games (like the dutch league offers) - bear in mind 10usd a month here gets me a full cable service with over 100 English channels.

I thought about buying a season ticket to donate to someone in need, but as there is no way to pay using a Philippines issued credit card and I don't bank in the UK it is pretty much impossible. Don't even think about international money transfers out of Philippines...

Merchandise? Tried buying before using the official site and never received anything (bound to be someone in Philippines customs walking round with a Saints top on!) I have however had my parents send me over Saints tops whenever they are able to get, and both my kids walk round the malls here showing off their Saints kits.

I did however, when I lived in Scotland, attend just about every Saints game for 7 years running, home and away, and held a season ticket all through university despite the fact I could hardly attend as I had to work (partly to pay for said ticket!)

Back to the comments about a 'rangers obsession', I would say Soulful deserves as much credit as Percy in that he was one of the original posters on the 'Ibrox Latest' thread. I remember posting on that back at the beginning and the ridicule given that this was going to blow up into a massive thing for Scottish football was incredible.... I'm glad people such as Soulful and Percy, and websites like RTC did have an obsession about Rangers though, as, if they hadn't, I would be done with Scottish football completely and Sevco would be a SPL side.

As it is I'm more interested than at anytime since I moved out to Asia.

Now, to get back on topic, just give me a way to view the matches and Saints will get all the support I can give them!

Funny, I thought it was in part directed at me but didnt think it was worth a reply.

Well said! You forgot to mention those plugging their blogs and their obsession with reporting all things rangers. If only such effort went into supporting the club.

FWIW - when we ran the official site, it was exactly the same when the forum was online. So called superfans claiming moral superiority in every thread but contributing very little to the club.

rubbish.stop being a doommonger .are ye still waiting for armageddon?

the dudes you are on about have done both me and scottish football a great service.so thank you so called 'superfans' .and guess who called them superfans ,YOU.

Not sure if this has already been posted but can't see it. Read in the daily record today that youtube have made a deal with spl "worth a considerable amount". Will show match highlights, pre match interviews etc. Be great news if saints get some money!

Link - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spl-signs-deal-with-youtube-to-show-1231181