Celtic Ticket Arrangements

Real Madrid

Seeing the number of empty seats at Parkhead vs Hibs at the weekend, what are the chances of Sellik actually filling their allocation? Feels like we're being punted into the main stand and left to fight for decent seats when there are likely to be plenty spaces in our normal seats in the east stand. If we hadn't made the mistake of making the Ormond stand a family stand we could have put all of the away fans in the two stands at the ends of the ground rather than moving us out.

I don't have anything against having a family stand or having discounts for kids (I take my own daughter so I'm all for it actually!) but we do the same discounts round the ground regardless of whether you sit in the family section. For the same price, I'd rather stick with my seat in the east stand rather than sitting in a pretty much empty stand with a view from behind the goal.I'm sure there are plenty others in the same boat which is why the stand is so empty.

Well done for Steve Brown for trying new things but the Ormand stand experiment looks like it hasn`t worked.

In retrospect the Ormand end of the East stand could have been a family area(would have meant moving Ghostie but he would be better in the singing section anyway).

Even teams like Aberdeen & United are not bringing enough to fill North & half Main stand but if they did the Ormand being available would avoid all ticket games which I think loses a lot of fans.

Not having oposition fans behind both goals is the only adavantage.

It's still early days with the Ormond stand. These things take YEARS to work not two games. We also need to get a few wins on board to get the kids back in. Not too impressed with the free-for-all in the West stand, I feel they should have allocated tickets based on your location in the East stand to try and give you an equivalent.

It's still early days with the Ormond stand. These things take YEARS to work not two games. We also need to get a few wins on board to get the kids back in. Not too impressed with the free-for-all in the West stand, I feel they should have allocated tickets based on your location in the East stand to try and give you an equivalent.

I'll be there early and hope that the reserved sticker hasn't fallen off the seat I pick :)

It is only going to be for 2 games this season hopefully if it means more money for the club then I am all for it. I would like to have every game pay at the gate. I remember cup finals and internationals when you could just walk up and pay.I may be wrong but I think there was only ever 1 all-ticket game at Muirton(Saints v the now defunct Rangers 3-3)even semis played at Muirton were not all ticket.

It was cheaper last season and if you're getting kids in other stands cheap why go behind the goal ? Should have kept it the way it was , ormand stand would be busy then.

pretty sure its still the same price as last yr(15 for 1 adult free for 2kids), the only advantage in the ormond is that rather than paying 15 you will have to pay22/23 for the other stands. you also get players coming into the stand to sign autographs

pretty sure its still the same price as last yr(15 for 1 adult free for 2kids), the only advantage in the ormond is that rather than paying 15 you will have to pay22/23 for the other stands. you also get players coming into the stand to sign autographs

£10 in ormand tayplay events last season , i took the 2 kids in a couple of times. Now that its free for kids in all stands i bought a season ticket for myself in another stand . If the ormand stand was the only stand for free kids i would have bought a book for there . It will take years to boost the crowds , but at least they are trying .

£10 in ormand tayplay events last season , i took the 2 kids in a couple of times. Now that its free for kids in all stands i bought a season ticket for myself in another stand . If the ormand stand was the only stand for free kids i would have bought a book for there . It will take years to boost the crowds , but at least they are trying .

Normally I would chill but given Willie OrmOnd was a club legend can you please stop calling it the phucking OrmAnd stand..

As a season ticket holder moving to west stand, how do I know a seat hasn't been sold in the public sale?Can see chaos of folks sitting in unreserved seats only to get a punter with a ticket from public sale. The old system of picking a west stand seat seems more sensible, something for Yul and his magnificent 7 to suggest??

Edited by dave mc