Ok Eric i am going to bite this time,I dont get involved in your inane writings, but go on then you explain the green brigade, and tell us what songs they sing

Mods any chance of doing something once and for all about the name-calling on this forum?

The only thing inane is the drivel that Dave Mc was spouting in that post

Ok Eric i am going to bite this time,I dont get involved in your inane writings, but go on then you explain the green brigade, and tell us what songs they sing

any chance of getting back on topic instead of spoiling another thread. Eric Dave simply stated what the green Brigade was named after. Eric don't make a fool of yourself go and read the attached and you will see that what Dave put was right.

http://ultras-celtic.com/blog/?page_id=760

any chance of getting back on topic instead of spoiling another thread. Eric Dave simply stated what the green Brigade was named after. Eric don't make a fool of yourself go and read the attached and you will see that what Dave put was right.

http://ultras-celtic...og/?page_id=760

Just because it says it on some link, doesn't make it right, and yet again I've not drifted the topic had already started to drift, so please get at others for this not me

Infact can you read because I can and I've just read that link and it doesn't even mention where the Green Brigade took their name from, oh dear guys you are looking really silly now by making things up to suit your agenda

Edited by Eric Openshaw

seen some of the green brigade antics on youtube,looked okay to me.apart from the 'vatican foot soldiers' bollocks .how sad is that .it reminds me of the celtic chunts banner at mcd with some celtic players name and feen yin army next tae it .get a life .

anyway some of there stuff was well good and something saints orientated would be braw at mcd .i can just see our stewards and local polis going ape and having a heart attack :laugh: .that in itself would make it a great idea and i hope this gets off the ground.we have learnt some great stuff from our turkish friends that should help get this going.

The only thing inane is the drivel that Dave Mc was spouting in that post

Dave was right. The keech is spouted by yourself Eric, the same colour o the shite I produce the day efter a night on the red wine. You have my permission to go and join a Celtic forum never to return here, do not pass Go, do not collect £200, go directly to a Celtic forum where your keech will no be out o place.

Think you started the name calling in post 20!! I will not lower myself to name calling,but if it's a concern of yours,there's plenty tatties over the water now,you won't go hungry :wink:

I never called anyone a name, yet more lies on here eh? it was the post that I said was a fud of a post

But I do think I will start name-calling, because despite the rule, it does seem to be fair game on here

Edited by Eric Openshaw

I never called anyone a name, yet more lies on here eh? it was the post that I said was a fud of a post

But I do think I will start name-calling, because despite the rule, it does seem to be fair game on here

WEE MAN can ye no see yer no liked or wanted oan here :shock: do us aw a favour and jog somewhere else, theres a good bhoy......... :wink: