Levein Tenure Up?

Pop

levein and houston have got their feet so far under the table at hampden (look @ the decision to take away the red card dundee united got in the derby) that it is going to be hard to sack them. the sfa have put far too much faith in him and it is going to set our game back years. only deluded arabs cannot see this.

I actually thought that my dig at you was slightly above playground insults, but then again, I am probably not as eductaed as you are (who is??).

Also, the post to which I think you refer did actually start with a reasoned point. Perhaps you were too busy being a smug prick to notice?

Seriously, a your mumma joke would have been much more effective. At least Bev tried to be creative. I do so love your hypocrisy and the constant bringing up things that are completely irrelevant to what is being said like my education and the team I support. Just for future reference I had a happy childhood and my first pet was called Patch. It'll at least give you some new material. And as you seem to have pigeon-holed me I'll play to you're stereotype, your "reasoned" point is fundamentally flawed and almost any sports' Psychiatrist would point that being given the main role as a opposed to a substitutes role will in general place more pressure on a player. Furthermore it is not generally a good idea to reference yourself when trying to make a reasoned point. It is quite pompous.

Edited by ODAB

Seriously, a your mumma joke would have been much more effective. At least Bev tried to be creative. I do so love your hypocrisy and the constant bringing up things that are completely irrelevant to what is being said like my education and the team I support. Just for funOT ture reference I had a happy childhood and my first pet was called Patch. It'll at least give you some new material. And as you seem to have pigeon-holed me I'll play to you're stereotype, your "reasoned" point is fundamentally flawed and almost any sports' Psychiatrist would point that being given the main role as a opposed to a substitutes role will in general place more pressure on a player. Furthermore it is not generally a good idea to reference yourself when trying to make a reasoned point. It is quite pompous.

DIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKK

Not very grown up or clever, I know, but nothing summed up my thoughts more accurately

Edited by Edstar101

DIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKK

Not very grown up or clever, I know, but nothing summed up my thoughts more accurately

Not even your insults are well reasoned. Whilst it is perfectly acceptable to stretch a word for emphasis, why on earth would you elongate the "ck" phoneme? By all means elongate the vowel sound but in doing so to the "ck" phoneme you are essentially making a sound like an angry duuuuucccckkkk.

Must agree with ODAB, Rhodes looks a cracking prospect, but I'd hate to see him hung out to dry with no supply in the last two games.

I'd personally start him next game, now he is settling into the Championship. The whole team though would need to be set up to keep more possesion and make him chances. A fut midfield of Brown, Fletcher and Morrison in the middle would be a great base.

It would be nice to see some of the folk on here debate with ODAB rather than name calling.

Good grief man, try to go one post without being condescending and contrary, and people might not be so quick to dismiss what you say...

I would argue that me being called a fat b****** is the prevailing opinion and not contrary, but each to their own.

I would argue that me being called a fat b****** is the prevailing opinion and not contrary, but each to their own.

At what point did I call you a fat bastid? You really can't help your self, can you?

There was another vain poster on here who also became increasingly irrelevant, and people stopped rising to his bait and started ignoring him. Guess what? His ego couldn't take it, so he became petty and argumentative. Ended up getting banned for having a public meltdown, and posting some very vicious nonsense. That a road you wanna head down?

At what point did I call you a fat bastid? You really can't help your self, can you?

There was another vain poster on here who also became increasingly irrelevant, and people stopped rising to his bait and started ignoring him. Guess what? His ego couldn't take it, so he became petty and argumentative. Ended up getting banned for having a public meltdown, and posting some very vicious nonsense. That a road you wanna head down?

I called myself a fat b****** in the post you quoted. I then said I doubt too many people would disagree. Seriously try reading what is actually posted. Have to say that I have no problem with people calling me names but just wish there was a a bit of creativity or humour to it. I won't be going down that road myself as I don't feel the need to insult others but everybody does things their own way. And I do find it funny that in some people's eyes I'm baiting or trolling when others who make similar points are discussing. I wonder why that could be?

I called myself a fat b****** in the post you quoted. I then said I doubt too many people would disagree. Seriously try reading what is actually posted. Have to say that I have no problem with people calling me names but just wish there was a a bit of creativity or humour to it. I won't be going down that road myself as I don't feel the need to insult others but everybody does things their own way. And I do find it funny that in some people's eyes I'm baiting or trolling when others who make similar points are discussing. I wonder why that could be?

As previously noted, because you are condacending and contrary....

• 3 weeks later...

See you Craig. Shame, I had high hopes.

Who next then? I'd go for Souness/Strachan/Dalgleish type. Just for the fun of it. If we are never going to qualify for a tournament again, our best bet is to go for someone who will at lest entertain us in press conferences.

See you Craig. Shame, I had high hopes.

Who next then? I'd go for Souness/Strachan/Dalgleish type. Just for the fun of it. If we are never going to qualify for a tournament again, our best bet is to go for someone who will at lest entertain us in press conferences.

Thanks to this mess whoever comes in is likely to have a team in one of the bottom two pots for the Euros unless they can turn it around quickly.

Looking on reflection ( yep I still look hot !!)..........I would give Mr leavin until the end of the Current campaign and see what happens - Who knows FIFA might chuck the other teams out for some reason leaving Scotland top of their group ---Then we can make allegations against our opponents up to and including the Final......

Looking on reflection ( yep I still look hot !!)..........I would give Mr leavin until the end of the Current campaign and see what happens - Who knows FIFA might chuck the other teams out for some reason leaving Scotland top of their group ---Then we can make allegations against our opponents up to and including the Final......

Not sure which part of the bold bit is your worst ever wind up. And there have been a few horrors. Hot? You been too near the fire again?

Edited by john1962