Highland Based Saints

Invernessaint

Chips, I remember,from days gone by, in this forum or the previous one, a Saintee who was also a fan of Inverurie Loco.

Yeah thats what made me post,i remember a guy from Inverurie who was on here quite often,i just wondered if that was the same guy i was chatting to last week.

Ok all you Highland based Saints, a quick update on the supporters club situation. Great response from WAP folks as well as a few who have found their way to me through friends etc. Looking like about 15 potential members which is a great start. I contacted the club for their help and once again let this be a reminder to us all that we support a great club! They could not have been more helpful! Firstly they were really delighted that such an initiative was off the ground. They have offered to support us as we grow this club. When we set a date and venue for an inaugral meeting they are going to advertise this on the club web site. They are also going to contact all on their season ticket/general ticket database that have a Highland postcode and inform them of this Supporters Club. They are also keen to advertise any potential car sharing/mini bus travel arrangements to attend games. They have also left it open to us to come back to them with progress updates and to bring any requests we may have to make this is a success. Its a great initial response. I will shortly be coming back to you all directly to move this forward. At the risk of being shot down in flames, I am suggesting that any gatherings be held on premises that allow under 16's to frequent. We have quite a few under 16's who are keen to be part of this alongside Mums/Dads etc and i really feel that we should do all we can to be inclusive and make all ages feel part of this supporters club.

The "induction" of "Dave Ferg aka O'Rourke" is a fantastic move and I know he has many contacts in the Business world in the Highlands who would "possibly" donate items etc towards your fundraising costs . Im sure the big guy wont feel embarassed with what ive said -IF he is -well tough shit Dave.

The "induction" of "Dave Ferg aka O'Rourke" is a fantastic move and I know he has many contacts in the Business world in the Highlands who would "possibly" donate items etc towards your fundraising costs . Im sure the big guy wont feel embarassed with what ive said -IF he is -well tough shit Dave.

Cheers (I think)! See you Saturday mate. :laugh:

Just mind yer timin!! GMac will get ratty if he's late to 'see the man'

He better not be late - If I do not get my pre match quota in The Muirton sports bar - I wll not be happy. I will give him a 'boot' tonight at the 5's as a reminder.