Police Free Mcdiarmid

Hubands House

ye need the polis ,even i ken that.get shot of the stewards.

After this last night.. and others this season elsewhere..

Has this happened at Perth yet ?

Or would you rather have Taysides finest than (some) stewards..?

Were there police at the Aberdeen game..? A very low crowd. Would saints save a lot of money..?

http://www.scottishf...ewsCategoryID=1

If we get rid of both police and stewards we could maybe get the mounties in haha.

ye need the polis ,even i ken that.get shot of the stewards.

Taysides 'finest' :roll: rather than all stewards if it was possible......lesser of two :evil: IMHO

Most of the time at McD the polis are just called to act upon ridiculous instructions from stewards rather only needing to step in for what would be considered a 'crime' in the street.

Spoke to a board member last season and asked about this as a short time before I had been at Fir Park where there were no police inside the ground. I was told that they would like to do this at McDiarmid Park, but there seems to be some reluctance on the part of Tayside's finest to go along with this. I think that this is a shame as it could save the club some money and I feel that they are not needed at most games in Perth.

Games against the likes of Dundee would be interesting thats for sure,no police within the grounds means no chance of getting arrested.What power do the stewards actually have ? We all know that some of them go on a power trip once they don that yellow jacket,some of them are naturally arrogant.Its no secret that there has been a rise in football hooligan incidents this season (across Britain) outside of stadiums, no policing at games would fuel this further.

After this last night.. and others this season elsewhere..

Has this happened at Perth yet ?

Were there police at the Aberdeen game..? A very low crowd. Would saints save a lot of money..?

http://

www.scottishf...ewsCategoryID=1

This is not good Imho. and is not my experience of Pitoddrie as others will confirm . One particular steward there refused to let us go down a set of steps near the kiosk to get to empty seats.

Same after the game started he would not allow you to use the steps to go up to the kiosk or toilet.

Using other steps meant disturbing those who were seated.

This caused great ill feeling to our support who could see empty seats feet away but had to make a big detour to get there.

It wasn't till into the 2nd half after great arguments that a 2nd steward appeared and access was allowed . There It is a high partition fence and barrier segregating the fans at these steps which had stewards .

The reason given was "These steps are STERILE"

You can imagine the laughter and anger this caused.

Get it sorted Aberdeen.

Edited by HOODLUM65