Hearts (A) Tuesday 5Th Of March

PerthSeany

I am glad thet havnt appointed a new manager. Gary Locke being interim will just be like every other morning at training unlike the effect of Bomber at Dens in his first game. We have better players than Hearts, we are on a better run of form so I would be very disappointed than anything less than a draw. I get the sneaky feeling that the three points most have thought we would have got at Dens will be secured at Tynecastle tonight instead.

Edited by SingaporeSaint

Grainger is still injured, so we can't rely on him returning possession to us every time he gets the ball. Fresh tactics required.

Glad to hear Callum is fit again for this, his form at left back has improved all season. With a fully fit back four of MacKay, Anderson/McCracken, Wright and Callum, i think we can comfortably implement the 4231 formation that worked against Hibs so well

Mannus

MacKay Ando Wright Callum

Muzz Cregg

Craig Abeid Vine

MacLean

Be good to see Abeid getting on the score sheet - a couple of goals under his belt and he could be a valuable asset for the run in to the split.

Was going, now not able to go. Midweek re-arranged games nightmare! We were organised to go through for the original date, a few pints in the polwarth, etc. Would probably been about 10 of us going including Kids. Now just 1 going!. Really hope we can get a result. Hearts will be up for it so need to do better than we did against Dundee, if we can get about them and score first, their heads will drop and their support will start getting on their backs. COYS

What exactly makes a drum unsafe? Sounds like they are just being akward because its away support?

I'd imagine the safety officer has a personal vendetta against the use of drums, perhaps he was attacked by a drum as a young boy, who knows.

As for the game, hopefully Ando comes in at CB replacing McCracken. Tade to start up top alongside Maclean. On paper we should really be taking three points from this, however 1-1 draw is how I see it.

I will be there tonight ---all I ask from whatever team Stevie Lomas puts out is to :

Introduce yourselves to each other - and get wired in about the Jambos - I WANT another European adventure with Saints before the Good Lord above comes calling.

Fight Fight Fight until you bleed and give those at the game and listening at home and abroad and far away something to go to bed tonight happy.

I will be there tonight ---all I ask from whatever team Stevie Lomas puts out is to :

Introduce yourselves to each other - and get wired in about the Jambos - I WANT another European adventure with Saints before the Good Lord above comes calling.

Fight Fight Fight until you bleed and give those at the game and listening at home and abroad and far away something to go to bed tonight happy.

Quality battle cry Ancient and I agree with you 100%.

Cya there mate

:razz:

What exactly makes a drum unsafe? Sounds like they are just being akward because its away support?

Next the powers that be will be saying no fans allowed as detrimental to health haha....Come on Saints we slipped up against a lesser Dundee let's not slip up again....time for the strikers to strike! Speaking of strikers....was ''doon the toon' today and saw Henry Hall standing outside Costa coffee...looked fit for someone who must be well in to his sixties....do you think he could still do a turn for us?!!

C.O.Y.S.