Mehdi Abied

weesainty

• 1 month later...

Surprised he got released, especially as he was under the impression he'd be kept on. The fact the St Mirren players got offered something shows how little interest English team actually have about their players up here. I'd say Abeid out-performed them yet the fact they won a cup has surely had a part to play. I'd love it if we could sign him, but I imagine lower league English clubs will be looking too

Millwall might suit him, depends on his relationship with the ginger one though I suppose, if it was Tommy that convinced him to go to Perth then maybe just maybe he would consider returning, I for one would build the team round him, quality player, we wouldn't even notice Muzz being missing.

Can I just say FF: Less can be more.

Being the last respondent on the top 16 threads only means something if you have something meaningful to say.

You may feel more love by saying something worthwhile and relevant, rather than posting just for the sake of it.

Just a thought.

Being the last respondent on the top 16 threads only means something if you have something meaningful to say.

You may feel more love by saying something worthwhile and relevant, rather than posting just for the sake of it.

Just a thought.

Im terribly sorry my style of posting doesn't make you proud of me...I,l endeavour to change my way of doing things so as to be more like you?? Not.

Just a thought.

An old school teacher of mine used to say "empty vessels make most noise.

How true.

as with 1 or 2 other topics on here, this thread is in danger of turning into a mess.

as I posted else where, i welcome comments, but they should be done politely and should remain on topic and not turn into a slagging match.

Everyone just keep this in mind - just stay on topic or risk the thread being closed

as with 1 or 2 other topics on here, this thread is in danger of turning into a mess.

as I posted else where, i welcome comments, but they should be done politely and should remain on topic and not turn into a slagging match.

Everyone just keep this in mind - just stay on topic or risk the thread being closed

===

One member is ruining the forum.

I have been away out of the country for the last 3 weeks and i only got back yesterday so I'm not about to read through each and every post on this website and start saying who is to blame and who said what to who....

But I would say that there has been a lot of rubbish posted on this website over the last few weeks, 

this is a final warning to discuss the topic and to stop the agruements (whoever started them),  comments should be constructive and not offensive. 

comments should also be more than a 1 word answer - it is not a race to see who can post the most topics or the most comments,  far from it.  

comply with constructive/detailed and useful comments or dont post at all... its a simple choice - there wont be another warning!

I have been away out of the country for the last 3 weeks and i only got back yesterday so I'm not about to read through each and every post on this website and start saying who is to blame and who said what to who....

But I would say that there has been a lot of rubbish posted on this website over the last few weeks, 

this is a final warning to discuss the topic and to stop the agruements (whoever started them),  comments should be constructive and not offensive. 

comments should also be more than a 1 word answer - it is not a race to see who can post the most topics or the most comments,  far from it.  

comply with constructive/detailed and useful comments or dont post at all... its a simple choice - there wont be another warning!

Well said lets all play ball.

===

One member is ruining the forum.

I would suggest putting them on ignore, but that doesn't really help. Given how often they are posting you'll just end up with pages of nothing other than "you've chosen to ignore this post" which is just as annoying!

I'm still quite interested as to how it seems to have slipped everyone by that Abeid got released, didn't seem to be a mention of it anywhere

==

Probably missed it under an avalanche of pish.

Plus your the man that usually keeps wap up to speed! It would be extremely good news if signed on for a year for a euro adventure.

==

Probably missed it under an avalanche of pish.

Plus your the man that usually keeps wap up to speed! It would be extremely good news if signed on for a year for a euro adventure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye we seem to have returned to the days of 101 and Openshaw again! I'd have thought we'd have made it public if we had approached him, yet there seems to be very little mention of it. I presume we have offered him something though, the fact there was a wee rumour about Murray Davidson re-signing maybe means we'd have to choose. Don't imagine it'll come to a choice though