Kilmarnock V Saints 11/8/13

The Inspiration

In the supermarket carpark, down the road from the ground next to the pub. I f you get a ticket from one of the supermarket staff then tell him to stick it up his a^&e. There is nothing they can do about it. Gave me one and I binned it in front of him and I never heard another word.

Correct. These companies rely on people who just pay up. 

If there is a serial offender, they will every now and then take them to court...but rare

Always get parked on the street just up from the away end mabey 100yards walk, Do not know the street name but more or else the way you are guided into the stadium. When you see the stadium i do a u turn so i am heading for home the right way.

In the supermarket carpark, down the road from the ground next to the pub. I f you get a ticket from one of the supermarket staff then tell him to stick it up his a^&e. There is nothing they can do about it. Gave me one and I binned it in front of him and I never heard another word.

Cheers! And got told to park in the old Safeway car park across from Tesco by a Killie fan, anyone else parking there? Or am I as well parking in Tesco? Not really keen for hunting down streets as we might be cutting it quite close time-wise

How do you no go on one of the supporters buses ?

As they'll probably be leaving before I'm planning too. We've got stuff to do before we go so might be cutting it fine, and it wouldn't be fair to book a bus seat when there's no guarantee we'd make it

Cheers! And got told to park in the old Safeway car park across from Tesco by a Killie fan, anyone else parking there? Or am I as well parking in Tesco? Not really keen for hunting down streets as we might be cutting it quite close time-wise

As they'll probably be leaving before I'm planning too. We've got stuff to do before we go so might be cutting it fine, and it wouldn't be fair to book a bus seat when there's no guarantee we'd make it

The car park across from the pub,  I think that's the one the Killie fan is talking about, is where I park when driving.  Car is always fine. Ten/fifteen minute or so walk but its probably easier to get away from than the streets around the ground

The car park across from the pub,  I think that's the one the Killie fan is talking about, is where I park when driving.  Car is always fine. Ten/fifteen minute or so walk but its probably easier to get away from than the streets around the ground

I'm planning on having a look at all these suggestion on the old Google map at some point tonight, so I have know where everything is for tomorrow

Barossa bus leaves at 11-30 ....Dont know about the Muirton Suite one tho.