Dundee Utd V Saints 24/8/13

Am going now.  Can't wait.  Suspect TW might rest Nigel for this one, and go with Millar instead to tighten up the midfield a bit.  United have more pace and goal threat than County did.

Banks

Dave Wright Ando Scobbie

Wotherspoon Muzz Cregg Millar

MacLean

May

Good call, although Millar more likely on right with Spoony on left of midfield I reckon.

Also not heard much about Muzz's condition after his knock last week, or Frazer's for that matter.

Good call, although Millar more likely on right with Spoony on left of midfield I reckon.

Also not heard much about Muzz's condition after his knock last week, or Frazer's for that matter.

Agreed - I'm not good with left and right, as previous posts will confirm.  In reality I suspect Wotherspoon might wander a little, with Millar playing slightly more defensively.  

I'm hopeful that no news is good news.  The 1884 twitter account usually highlights any injury concerns quite quickly.  Maybe a couple of dead legs, taken off as a precaution.  

I did like one comment on here that suggested Frazer was just bored because Ross County were so bad, and fancied an early bath.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Am no goin'. Will be standing on Loch Lomondside marrying off eldest son to gorgeous blonde cockney with seriously serious bazongas. Given I have to meet the atrocious ex and her appalling family, and be polite to them for hours and hours, AND be nice to bus-loads of English tossers to boot, you had better see Saints win so I have something to hang on to as the afternoon and night proceeds. PLEASE!!!!

United will know everything about Banks and his weaknesses, whatever they are

Essentially, imprudent lending policies against the back-drop of a property bubble, coupled with systematic regulatory malfeasance.  

Oh - that Banks. Can't be doing much for the old geezer's confidence that so many are picking him out as a potential weakness. Why don't we just wish him luck? TW was an international goalie, and if he thinks he's good enough....

United will know everything about Banks and his weaknesses, whatever they are

He's a very solid keeper very much in the Mannus mould. Not great at crosses but we have no height and a good shot-stopper. He never let us down and be suprosed if he let you down.

Am no goin'. Will be standing on Loch Lomondside marrying off eldest son to gorgeous blonde cockney with seriously serious bazongas. Given I have to meet the atrocious ex and her appalling family, and be polite to them for hours

and hours, AND be nice to bus-loads of English tossers to boot, you had better see Saints win so I have something to hang on to as the afternoon and night proceeds. PLEASE!!!!

=======

Is it Cameron Hoose for the wedding?