Best Restaurant In The Town

LethamChippy

There was a Byzantium in Perth, at the place where the Filling Station used to be. Pretty sure it was the same owners, but it died on its @rse. Not sure why, because the people i know who went there said it was very good.

Anyhoo, Perth has a lot of very good restaurants for such a small place. Breizh, Sante, Tabou, Tabla, Kerachers, Grand Italia, Lets Eat and Pig Halle/Duo are my personal favourites.

Probably because it was dear as feck!

@paul

Not seen Phil Fairlie for a good while but see Jim often. Whether its at the farmers market or he's doing burgers at festivals. Keeps himself busy anyway! Don't think I've met Andy as he left Perth when he was quite young.

They're relatives of mine.

Are they related to the Fairlies who stayed up Dunsinnan in the 60 s

By Athens logic Paco's would be a Maltese restaurant? Bangladeshi, Nepalese, etc, etc can all legitimately be classified as Indian restaurants or cuisine as the use of Indian in that context refers to the Indian subcontinent comprising all these areas and not exclusively to modern India as a country.

By Athens logic Paco's would be a Maltese restaurant? Bangladeshi, Nepalese, etc, etc can all legitimately be classified as Indian restaurants or cuisine as the use of Indian in that context refers to the Indian subcontinent comprising all these areas and not exclusively to modern India as a country.

I am sure that the owners of Southern Indian Restaurants that serve mainly Southern Indian food, would disagree with everything you have said.

Is it an actual Indian or a Bangladeshi Restaurant ???

I've never had Bangladeshi or what I suppose is proper Indian curry like they make at home, but of the "British style" of Indian curry it's the best I've tried in a long time.

Would like to try the more authentic stuff soon. Heard Brick Lane is the place to go?

Forget Brick Lane or the Curry Mile in Manchester and Brum, I used to work in Bradford for 5 years and that is the place togo. The Karachi and Omar Khan in the West End are out of this world. The Sweet Centre in Lumb Lane is also excellent as areKiplings and Kababeesh in the Greengates district. I could go on!

Come to Yorkshire for your curry!

Sorry for deviating from the thread title!

Forget Brick Lane or the Curry Mile in Manchester and Brum, I used to work in Bradford for 5 years and that is the place togo. The Karachi and Omar Khan in the West End are out of this world. The Sweet Centre in Lumb Lane is also excellent as areKiplings and Kababeesh in the Greengates district. I could go on!

Dont go to Akbars mass produced and sent round the country

Anywhere near Halifax?  My mate just moved there and I'll be visiting him soon.  Actually when I say he just moved there, I should say just moved back there after 30 years living in other areas of the UK.

Anywhere near Halifax?  My mate just moved there and I'll be visiting him soon.  Actually when I say he just moved there, I should say just moved back there after 30 years living in other areas of the UK.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

15 minutes by car.

Edited by Saintdunc