Tam Scobbie The New Baresi

bankfoot saint

Scobbie was outstanding today. He's been a very good signing for Saints and is a very useful player to have, even if he hasn't always been an automatic first choice. I genuinely can't remember a Scobbie mistake that has lead to a goal for the opposition. He must be someone completely different to what some of the Falkirk fans described.

I agree the old maxim "if it aint ****ed don't fix it" should apply here.

The defence is pretty solid and playing well the gether so leave well alone.

Totally agree with this.

I think the old guard are about to move over.

And Baresi would never get a game for us now. Although I hear Rangers are interested. He's an old, rich, thug - should be on the Board.

Tam strolled it today, I may be dreaming but i am sure he pulled a through ball down on his chest , accelerated through their midfield, then i can not remember the rest, thats why it may have been a dream. :laugh:

Like the way he attacks the ball, Same as Ando,Dave and Fraz, deserves to be first pick until he deserves to be dropped.    

He's been so refreshing. Frazer Wright is a good defender who I like but his distribution is disgraceful. Tam Scobbie on the other hand finds players with his headers, carries the ball out of defence and passes the ball very well. Been utterly superb in the last few games. Great block at the back post vs Boyd today too.