Rangers vs. Saints 08/11/06

Radford 72

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have it on recorded DVD - just need to make sure it works on a computer then I can pass it round for everyone!

I get Rangers TV but i cant get my "cable" box linked to the pc properly to stream it so having to borrow a dvd recorder! Rip it to the pc and share it with the world!! :P

thank god there is no match this week....alllowing us all to revel for longer (no need to stop partying that is...)

Then also here is a new bit of trivia added to the MySpace page...

http://www.myspace.com/stjohnstone

I will add it to wikipedia later so that the world should know - We ARE the people.

Jah Bless - Yegshamesh

Every time we beat an old firm team the media concentrate on how bad the old firm must have been and never how well Saints played. Yes the old firm are generally grudging and bitter people but surely an independent media shouldn't be similar - 90% of the comments are about how bad Rangers are and not how well we played and how far we've come under OC. There's always this caveat which goes a bit like ' ...... no disrespect to St.Johnstone but ..... '. :lol: Maybe the huge assumption that Gretna would coast it this season has been slightly dented. :wink:

My flatmate is a bouncer at Bamboo and said the team were out last night having a few well deserved beverages shall we say. I was so close to going to Bamboo last night and changed my mind at the last minute - gutted! How good would that have been?

I was meant to be going to Bamboo as well last night!!

haha small world, can have it all eh!