Saints In Europa League 2014/15

MySpazz

Not true.  As both first and second round draws are made at the same time if an unseeded team beats a seeded team in the first round, then they take their place in the draw for the second round.

You are correct in your reply, if a team with a lower co-efficient beats a team with a higher co-efficient the they adopt the higher co-efficient. We  did it last year. But the chances of that happening and us drawing them are very remote.

You are correct in your reply, if a team with a lower co-efficient beats a team with a higher co-efficient the they adopt the higher co-efficient. We did it last year. But the chances of that happening and us drawing them are very remote.

In the first qualifying round last year, 11 of the 38 teams that weren't seeded progressed, so there is a 30% chance of it.

In the first qualifying round last year, 11 of the 38 teams that weren't seeded progressed, so there is a 30% chance of it.

As an aside and thinking about Scottish football as a whole, a repeat of this would be good for Motherwell, as (I think) this would keep them seeded right up to the 4th round, before the playoffs should they progress.

The alleged offence took place before we played them and they are now being punished. Don't know whether they will accept punishment without complaint. My issue with The Rangers, and their support, is that they played the "we've done nothing wrong, everyone hates us card".  I take people as I find them, and as one who travelled to Turkey, I can only say we were treated like royalty and had a fantastic time with some lovely people. I am still happy to call the EsEs supporters my friends.

I take people as I find them, and as one who travelled to Turkey, I can only say we were treated like royalty and had a fantastic time with some lovely people. I am still happy to call the EsEs supporters my friends.

same here .

eses fans are braw.

Time to duck and cover here, but do we really want to be associating ourselves with cheats? Given the rightful venting over the demise of rangers, would it not seem a bit hypocritical to continue our Turkish love fest?

theres always a wee stirrer lurking.looks like its your turn to stir.

eses fans are not cheats  .

theres always a wee stirrer lurking.looks like its your turn to stir.

eses fans are not cheats .

Genuinely not stirring, just asking what I think is a valid question. If for one, think that to have an association has been/is good. Not having a go at their fans at all, more posing the question about the clubs. Whether you or I like it or not, they have been found cheating. NOT their fans, but the club.

God forbid someone should express an opinion on a forum!!

For some people, football will always be a vehicle for bitterness and hatred. They tend to feel uneasy when alien things like friendship and respect crop up. Pretty sad really.

Couldn't agree more. Again, not having a go at their fans, just making the point that we all had a go about rangers (the club) effectively cheating, yet no one is bothered by ESES (again, the club) doing arguably worse?

Couldn't agree more. Again, not having a go at their fans, just making the point that we all had a go about rangers (the club) effectively cheating, yet no one is bothered by ESES (again, the club) doing arguably worse?

If this is a match fixing issue it will surely revolve around a small number of individuals. The Rangers situation is a culture of 'cheating is ok because we are the people' that has infected everybody associated with the club, from directors to players to supporters.

Apples and pears comparison.

Edited by montrosesaintee

As an aside and thinking about Scottish football as a whole, a repeat of this would be good for Motherwell, as (I think) this would keep them seeded right up to the 4th round, before the playoffs should they progress.

How do you work that out? Surely if Motherwell beat a seeded team in the second round  then they would only take the seeding for the third round (if the draw is made before the second round has been completed)?

How do you work that out? Surely if Motherwell beat a seeded team in the second round then they would only take the seeding for the third round (if the draw is made before the second round has been completed)?

Motherwell are already seaded for the round they enter in and are only about 5 spots below a seeding for the round after that. So if some 1st round seeded teams with points higher than them drop out, eg rosenborg, then Motherwell may end up being seeded in the following round. Doesn't work unless it is first round teams that are knocked out as I think the 3rd round is drawn before the 2nd round is settled.

Goes to show that the more often you are in Europe, the more likely you are to be seeded and then becomes easier to get through.

Genuinely not stirring, just asking what I think is a valid question. If for one, think that to have an association has been/is good. Not having a go at their fans at all, more posing the question about the clubs. Whether you or I like it or not, they have been found cheating. NOT their fans, but the club.

God forbid someone should express an opinion on a forum!!

what is your opinion on insider dealing, please express

Yes the cheating must have been proven as the appeal was the one recently ruled on. You should check the official saints Facebook page there is a lot of hatred on there towards the relationship!

es can appeal to the cas which i think is round about 22nd of june

could you point out to me where the lot of hatred towards the relationship on the saints facebook