Protest At Celtic Game

patsy

DEILA OUT (I would obviously put the obligatory spelling mistake in there somewhere.....but my Kindle won't let me).....and that is obviously coming from the great unwashed from the East End of Glasgow.("SOULFUL" I know that you

now live there but I am not including you in that statement)

The champions of Poland, a country well known for shuttling all of its immigrants into Scotland to take our jobs just sodomized the biggest club in our country. They are taking the piss out of us these Polish.

You may want to retract that statement and be very carefull what you say on a public forum.

The champions of Poland, a country well known for shuttling all of its immigrants into Scotland to take our jobs just sodomized the biggest club in our country. They are taking the piss out of us these Polish.

This is from the guy who is getting all self righteous about the use of 'THE THE' when referring to Rangers2012 :shock:

It's true though, and folk are laughing and acting happy about Celtic getting destroyed by the premier Polish team. What goes through folks heads these days? 

You think it's true that everyone that's emigrated from Poland has been shuttled to Scotland? You want to look out the statistics and back that statement up as "it's true though"?

You think it's true that everyone that's emigrated from Poland has been shuttled to Scotland? You want to look out the statistics and back that statement up as "it's true though"?

Everyone? No. But a not insignificant amount. I'm sure there are lots of Europeans who come here legitimately to start a career and a new life. Fact is there are a whole bunch who come here to take jobs and ship the money off back home. 

If you want to discuss this more on PM that's fine but this it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand other than being an example of eastern Europeans shafting us Scottish so we'll leave it at that. 

Everyone? No. But a not insignificant amount. I'm sure there are lots of Europeans who come here legitimately to start a career and a new life. Fact is there are a whole bunch who come here to take jobs and ship the money off back home.

If you want to discuss this more on PM that's fine but this it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand other than being an example of eastern Europeans shafting us Scottish so we'll leave it at that.

Why bring it up then?

Sorry mate, you're questioning me saying everyone, I must have miss read the below post. There's no way you can say something so xenophobic and inaccurate in a public place and not expect to be called out for it. There was no need for you to bring it up in the first place if you feel it's not relevant to the subject at hand.

There has been repeated evidence to back up the fact that migration to Scotland in the last decade has had an overwhelmingly positive effect on the economy. We have an ageing population and there was a serious skills gap. If these things weren't the case then people wouldn't want to move here.

The level of migration hasn't even been that high compared to other areas of the UK let alone other areas of the EU, Germany and France have seen a higher level of migration from other EU member states than the UK.