Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe next time we'll get some fair media coverage and the unionists won't be breaking the law in a desperate attempt to keep the union going  :roll:

I really do hope that Westminster just ''dingy'' giving Scotland more powers. I think we'll see another referendum sooner rather than later.

The thought of the Queen "purring" down the phone to David Cameron gies me the boak.

Maybe she thought she was speaking to George Galloway :idea:

I would have purred down the phone too, if i had fooled millions of scottish people into voting to keep the same deal and possibly an even worse deal than they  already have.

This is the illuminati at work, right on your doorstep and in your face! suckers

Pro union side being investigated by police Scotland today for breaking electoral law, Ruth Davidson been caught out taking tallie of the postal votes weeks before the referendum.

Out of curiosity aswell did anyone look at the back of their ballot paper?

I did when folding it in half and noticed it was blank and raised the question with polling station staff as I thought there was meant to be something on the back but they dismissed it and told me to put it in the box,

I found out afterwards that it should of had - an official local council stamp, a unique identification number and barcode, and say 'referendum 18th September 2014'

Did anyone have anything similar?

Pro union side being investigated by police Scotland today for breaking electoral law, Ruth Davidson been caught out taking tallie of the postal votes weeks before the referendum.

Out of curiosity aswell did anyone look at the back of their ballot paper?

I did when folding it in half and noticed it was blank and raised the question with polling station staff as I thought there was meant to be something on the back but they dismissed it and told me to put it in the box,

I found out afterwards that it should of had - an official local council stamp, a unique identification number and barcode, and say 'referendum 18th September 2014'

Did anyone have anything similar?

Hope we don't go down this route. It won't change the result.

That said, the postal vote system is clearly being used for purposes for which it wasn't intended (ie sampling, which could affect how one side conducts the rest of the campaign). I'm worried how prevalent it's become. I think we should look at restricting its use.

Dont you just LOVE politics -One minute we are crying out for Independence ONLY for it to be voted down by many Scots YET we might get it because England wants a crack at Home rule.

Cameron wants to grind Labour down and Labour doesnt want to rush in because it might harm their chances of being a ruling party in Westminster.

I wonder how many postal votes were lost, or is it only decent stuff they like to misplace in the postal system?

I would only use a postal vote as a last resort.

Anyway off to war we go!

let's hear your suggestion then. Something along the lines of sit down and talk to them over a cup of tea and tell them not to be so naughty. Open your eyes and get real for godsake

Waiting on Tommy Sheridan and his SNP colleagues coming up with suggestions as to how to sort out ISIS.

While you're waiting, I assume you'll give him credit for always being against killing ordinary people in Iraq - which is, after all, a major cause of the current situation?

Edited by Brogan

let's hear your suggestion then. Something along the lines of sit down and talk to them over a cup of tea and tell them not to be so naughty. Open your eyes and get real for godsake

Who is going to sit us down and tell us off for being naughty? We are not the world police - we have caused this situation.

Don't arm or give training to volitile religious groups to be pawns in your own battles.

That's something that's bitten US/UK interests time and again, yet they continue to make the same mistakes.

As much as Assad is a nutter and has to go, arming militia in foreign countries is not the way forward. I'd wager a comfortable majority of people in Scotland would be against going to war again (just like the last time and the time before that) and we're stuck with it.

Them's the rolls when you're just the most Northern region of England.

Ah you are all for the Emu approach. Bury your head in the sand and hope it does not affect us.

What are you on about? It only affects us because we decided to get involved in other people's business. We bombed Iraq and created a seemingly unfixable fracture in their society, with sectarianism and open rebellion rife. We armed the 'rebels' in Syria to fight Assad and those rebels have turned out to be ISIS or linked to ISIS. Assad is the more pallatable of the two alternatives, I'm sure you'll agree. It's not our place to be getting involved and wading in on other country's affairs.