Motm Saints 2 - Motherwell 1 - 31/10/14

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 - Motherwell 1 - 31/10/14  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A WIN, A WIN, A BLOODY WIN!!!!!!

Some improved performances tonight, but Dave's determination was superb IMO.  

Croft was blowing out of his arse after 50 minutes, but to his credit he got a second wind and made some decent tracking runs towards the end.  The goals seemed to really lift everyone. O'Halloran took both his goals really really well, but was entirely at fault for the Motherwell goal, so can't get MOTM IMO.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Gone for O'Halloran as he was man of the match went from a shocker for their goal to scoring ours showed lots of character and skill which imho was our trade mark last season. There were lots of players who stepped up tonight.

Edited by Cagerf

Couldnae make my mind up.

But between MOH, Kaiser and Midge.

MOH, two good goals but big booboo for theirs.

Kaiser, good runs good tackles not too shy about letting the rest know who wears the armband. And a couple of good strikes.

Midge, broke up most of their moves and some good passes.

And a special mention for Rickardo who told me all this after he sat down. :)

Ohallaron for me. We seem to be a team that is neat on the ball. He gives us that directness that may had. I felt that the team were told to shoot more last night. Probably the reason why ohallaron went fir his hat trick rather than squaring it.

Ohallarons style of play means that there are many times where things won't cone off for him and we as fans have stick with him and not get on his back

Ohallaron for me. We seem to be a team that is neat on the ball. He gives us that directness that may had. I felt that the team were told to shoot more last night. Probably the reason why ohallaron went fir his hat trick rather than squaring it.

Ohallarons style of play means that there are many times where things won't cone off for him and we as fans have stick with him and not get on his back

Pity they did not shoot more Tuesday night