Election Fever May 2015

ancientsaint

This is going to be one of the most interesting elections for many years. Going to be very tight.

If a hung Parliament, then it could get better after the vote as coalitions are explored and either put forward or can't be agreed.

How many seats will the SNP get? Will they have an effect on possible coalitions.

My main hope though is that we get rid of the Toryfeckers.

• 2 weeks later...

Feckin sick already with the main political leaders

cuddling kids in nurseries, or visiting playgroups/ old folks homes and the aged in hospitals, claiming that they care about them all.

Turns my stomach.

Not happy with Sturgeon saying she wants Cameron as Premier.

Tories are the last party I would vote for.

Edit. Would never vote Tory.

Scotland still hasn't recovered from the effects of that witch Thatcher.

Feckin sick already with the main political leaders

cuddling kids in nurseries, or visiting playgroups/ old folks homes and the aged in hospitals, claiming that they care about them all.

Turns my stomach.

Not happy with Sturgeon saying she wants Cameron as Premier.

Tories are the last party I would vote for.

Edit. Would never vote Tory.

Scotland still hasn't recovered from the effects of that witch Thatcher.

As far as I was aware the Sturgeon gate scandal came from Labour to "get at Sturgeon" as she was making Murphy and Labour look so stupid =SO unless its just recently been proved Sturgeon said IT then its a smear campaign against her.

Labour have stooped so low with Jim Murphy and his bully boy tactics ---he is even quoted tonight saying he is out to get NS as he sees her as a hurdle in his campaign.

Cannae tell anyone who to vote for -but if Murphy came to my door then he can just feck aff.

Milliband is a d***.....Brown and Blair were dicks and Ruth Davidson WISHES she had a d***.

As for Osbourne-Cameron Hague and Duncan Smith and the rest of the Tory brigade well they are a bunch of lying fannies.

Poloticians are only in it for themselves

PS how is D I C K a swearword 

Edited by ancientsaint

He is a poison. A total weasel.

For all that is true, a lot of what he says is hitting chords with a lot of people, and I'm not talking the stereotypical neo-nazi citizen here.

The problem is that so many politicians from other parties want to reel in shock and horror at what he says, that they suddenly appear to be simply jumping on the 'you can't agree with ANYTHING UKIP says' band wagon at which point Farage attacks them with much better researched and supported arguments. Whether the opposition are morally correct or not, he can make them look stupid - but, of course, also shows his and his parties true colours, or depths, too often

Bored with them.

All they want is a 5 year guaranteed salary + generous pension, second jobs, plunder the expense account, free TV licences...and they don't even have to turn up! And I'm including the Nats of all stripes...SNP, PC, SF etc..as well. :laugh:

They will say anything they like...loook at Cleggo last time...what a waste of oxygen.

Farage and UKIP are unknowns really and there's strong feeling amongst the turnip taliban and the Medway tattoo mob about immigration. The mainstream including the SNP fear them. (SNP are mainstream now...get over it)

Rant over chaps.

BTW Ancient.(post 31 above) ..think you need to have a wee lie down methinks? If Sturgo was serious and the brief didn't have those words attributed to her and it isnae true...why is she demanding an enquiry?

Bored with them.

All they want is a 5 year guaranteed salary + generous pension, second jobs, plunder the expense account, free TV licences...and they don't even have to turn up! And I'm including the Nats of all stripes...SNP, PC, SF etc..as well. :laugh:

They will say anything they like...loook at Cleggo last time...what a waste of oxygen.

Farage and UKIP are unknowns really and there's strong feeling amongst the turnip taliban and the Medway tattoo mob about immigration. The mainstream including the SNP fear them. (SNP are mainstream now...get over it)

Rant over chaps.

BTW Ancient.(post 31 above) ..think you need to have a wee lie down methinks? If Sturgo was serious and the brief didn't have those words attributed to her and it isnae true...why is she demanding an enquiry?

The enquiry was to confirm that the story was made up by a Lib Dem . It was not Labour ancient.

This is a bizarre situation. I hate the Tories. I hate Cameron. But come on, Miliband is a bloody international embarrassment. We can't have that guy walking into International gatherings of world leaders representing the UK. It's a brass neck. So it may stick in my throat but I'd rather the Tories nicked it with a minority govt but we got a huge 50+ SNP army of MPs sitting on the benches holding their Millionaire loving, working class hating, poverty inducing policies to task. 

The SNP have become a more rounded party since Salmond left and hopefully Sturgeon can appeal to the hoards of terrified, Union supporting pensioners that currently believe the myths that Scotland is too wee and too weak to pay for their pensions and healthcare. If she can then there is no reason she can't deliver the 40 or 50 MPs we need in Westminster. 

but Broon, the UK is no longer invited to these international gatherings of world leaders. The UK is now a two bit country run by posh boys who do not give a fig for the likes of us (well most of us) who populate footie forums. we are effectively another state within the USA, looking after one of their nuclear weapons (deemed too dangerous to be stationed down south).

Not directed at you Broon, but I wish folk would read more than just the Daily Mail and Torygraph and not believe all they see on the BBC propaganda.

but Broon, the UK is no longer invited to these international gatherings of world leaders. The UK is now a two bit country run by posh boys who do not give a fig for the likes of us (well most of us) who populate footie forums. we are effectively another state within the USA, looking after one of their nuclear weapons (deemed too dangerous to be stationed down south).

Not directed at you Broon, but I wish folk would read more than just the Daily Mail and Torygraph and not believe all they see on the BBC propaganda.

I totally agree with you. The UK are no longer a world superpower and neither should we be. We're a small country of 65 million people. We've also made ourselves irrelevant by distancing ourselves at every opportunity from Europe and you're right about the US - aligning ourselves with their foreign policy has been a disaster.

My opinions on Trident are clear. It's the biggest waste of money you could ever spend. It's not a deterrent because we will never, ever use it. We're reluctant to even perform non-targeted air strikes in case of civilian casualties so what scenario would we even consider dropping  a bomb that could kill millions?

We'd be better building a really good fake trident for 1 billion and pretend we're nuclear capable. It's that pointless. I'd rather we spent the 100 billion on properly equipping our armed forces, investing on cyber security (a MUCH bigger danger than nukes) and investing on protecting our country from terrorists, not states. But hey who, we need to appear to be an offensive power to massage the egos of the bull dog Brits.

it looks to me that the greens are the party you should be voting for.....

I totally agree with you. The UK are no longer a world superpower and neither should we be. We're a small country of 65 million people. We've also made ourselves irrelevant by distancing ourselves at every opportunity from Europe and you're right about the US - aligning ourselves with their foreign policy has been a disaster.

My opinions on Trident are clear. It's the biggest waste of money you could ever spend. It's not a deterrent because we will never, ever use it. We're reluctant to even perform non-targeted air strikes in case of civilian casualties so what scenario would we even consider dropping  a bomb that could kill millions?

We'd be better building a really good fake trident for 1 billion and pretend we're nuclear capable. It's that pointless. I'd rather we spent the 100 billion on properly equipping our armed forces, investing on cyber security (a MUCH bigger danger than nukes) and investing on protecting our country from terrorists, not states. But hey who, we need to appear to be an offensive power to massage the egos of the bull dog Brits.

Cameron has grown in to the job so should be an easy winner with no real challenge. Half od Scotland will still vote for Labour though labour are more tory than the tories nowadays.

Either you've been enjoying too much of that Greek sunshine or you're a little out of touch with UK politics. Labour polling at 25% in Scotland and Tories nowhere near a majority in Englandshire.