Mickey Mouse Cup!

Center Half

I think the Rangers will win the Championship and the Petrofac. Prediction for tomorrow is Ayr United 1 - 7 Rangers.

As far as everyones comments about bigoted chanting, I can't see what the harm is - it's no big deal to sing a wee song to lift the crowd FFS. To ban certain songs was just just another example of how the establishment is riddled with the hooped scum. None of the singing is a personal attack so why the big deal ? The hatred is loaded on one side. Feels like Scotland vs Rangers but I don't think the Rangers care.

By the way, HIV's are in for another pumping this Sunday. I predict the Rangers will win 4-2.

Both sides of the old squirm have a very large minority of their support who take pleasure in singing inappropriate songs glorifying events that happened 100's of years ago. These songs have no place in modern Scottish society (including at football matches). To say that these songs are sung to create a good atmosphere appears to me to be the ramblings of an exceedingly bigoted individual and as such have no place on a public forum. Edited by ejksjfc

Both sides of the old squirm have a very large minority of their support who take pleasure in singing inappropriate songs glorifying events that happened 100's of years ago. These songs have no place in modern Scottish society (including at football matches). To say that these songs are sung to create a good atmosphere appears to me to be the ramblings of an exceedingly bigoted individual and as such have no place on a public forum.

I know you're referring in particular to The Billy Boys. That has absolutely nothing to do with N Ireland. The outrage is politically generated and motivated. Nothing else.

I know you're referring in particular to The Billy Boys. That has absolutely nothing to do with N Ireland. The outrage is politically generated and motivated. Nothing else.

Nothing could be further from the truth....as I said BOTH of the ugly sisters are equally reprehensible and guilty of bigotry which as I also said has no place in today's Scotland. I also made no direct reference to N.Ireland that came from you, other people on this forum I am sure will reach their own conclusion from that!

Nothing could be further from the truth....as I said BOTH of the ugly sisters are equally reprehensible and guilty of bigotry which as I also said has no place in today's Scotland. I also made no direct reference to N.Ireland that came from you, other people on this forum I am sure will reach their own conclusion from that!

I will not bring the good name of Rangers into disrepute by chanting the banned sectarian songs or songs that can be altered to be offensive to the pope or catholics. Rangers have toned it down and I think they should be commended for the restrain shown when goaded by other clubs. Is it not about time that the press and public etc started to give a little support now and then, instead of the constant vilification directed at the old firm fans.

When the current political scene changes, hopefully the laws will be reviewed and scrutinised by a more professional, competent and open minded government. Until that day, I will follow the rules as dictated by the club and the feeling of the day. The great name of Rangers is far more important than some ned's sectarian chanting.

I still do defend my statement though, that the whole banning orders and laws, were brought about as part of a nationalist political agenda and an ulterior one at that. I doubt anyone at Ibrox or Saville central, take personal offence with any chanting. I know that I don't. I just get excited.

I will not bring the good name of Rangers into disrepute by chanting the banned sectarian songs or songs that can be altered to be offensive to the pope or catholics. Rangers have toned it down and I think they should be commended for the restrain shown when goaded by other clubs. Is it not about time that the press and public etc started to give a little support now and then, instead of the constant vilification directed at the old firm fans.

When the current political scene changes, hopefully the laws will be reviewed and scrutinised by a more professional, competent and open minded government. Until that day, I will follow the rules as dictated by the club and the feeling of the day. The great name of Rangers is far more important than some ned's sectarian chanting.

I still do defend my statement though, that the whole banning orders and laws, were brought about as part of a nationalist political agenda and an ulterior one at that. I doubt anyone at Ibrox or Saville central, take personal offence with any chanting. I know that I don't. I just get excited.

Do you want to do us all a favour and post this sort of sh1te on a sevco forum, nobody on here is interested.

How can anybody even attempt to condone the bile that spills out of the 1 half of the old Firm that still exists and the pretenders under the The The  banner as being in anyway acceptable just proves how far Scottish football still has to go.

This is nonsense Tranmere. It's just another example of a bunch of people being offended on behalf of another bunch of people, all of which was promulgated by the SNP government in the first place. The reasons, of course, have nothing to do with football in the primary sense. A case of 2 birds with one stone and a bunch of smoke and mirrors in between. The pushing of this ill judged act through parliament was condemned by all other political parties and influences at the time. The OF were, and still are, the "patsies" in all this.

Regarding the OF, freedom of expression has been removed. How far down this road must we travel till we reach the point of no return ? In the meantime, I'll go with the flow regarding the chanting this Sunday, when Stubbs is humiliated once again. Warb's will hopefully bring on the "Showboaters" just to rub it in a bit more at the end. What ever happens, it's going to be magic (hat).

Do you want to do us all a favour and post this sort of sh1te on a sevco forum, nobody on here is interested.

I never started any threads, only defending another viewpoint. It's not much to do with interest Scotty, but more alternatives. I'm very selective in my comments. I wouldn't wish to post to enrage anyone and certainly would never comment negatively towards Saints.

My favourite part of this post is that you think Rangers have a "good name".

I'm not big on Forces of Darkness history. Are the Gallant Pioneers the ones who had the idea of giving everyone two contracts?

You talk of a bygone company's financial transactions, I talk of the continued success of the worlds greatest football club, the famous Glasgow Rangers. It's longstanding and continuous record of entertaining and thrilling the fans since 1872. "Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it".

After promotion, next season, "Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it".

You talk of bigotry, taxes, contracts and forces of darkness, I talk of 55. "We shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

You talk of a bygone company's financial transactions, I talk of the continued success of the worlds greatest football club, the famous Glasgow Rangers. It's longstanding and continuous record of entertaining and thrilling the fans since 1872. "Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it".

After promotion, next season, "Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it".

You talk of bigotry, taxes, contracts and forces of darkness, I talk of 55. "We shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

That's all absolutely lovely. Why are you here?

That's all absolutely lovely. Why are you here?

Well I thought it more fitting and proper to display decorum in my reply, rather than just being abusive. Anyone can burst into defamatory comment. I chose the reply of a balanced, individual.

Regarding why I'm here - well we all have a mutual interest in Perth. To display healthy club rivalry without threatening or abusive comments, would seem fitting and proper. Very soon we will be at "opposite ends" and to freely discuss future events on WAP, act to enhance the experience on both sides.

Before joining WAP, I read how racist, bigoted and personal attack, is not welcome here. I like that. I support your ethos of freedom of expression and open discussion. I like the manner in which an opposing view is never suppressed nor deleted, merely because you disagree. For the above reasons, I decided to join. I can't see how that can be construed as "a wind up". I've never been abusive nor acted as a troll in my short posting history.

Saints have a match coming up on the 29th against the scum. Here we see an example of the mutual appeal by hammering them at Saville central.

Well I thought it more fitting and proper to display decorum in my reply, rather than just being abusive. Anyone can burst into defamatory comment. I chose the reply of a balanced, individual.

Regarding why I'm here - well we all have a mutual interest in Perth. To display healthy club rivalry without threatening or abusive comments, would seem fitting and proper. Very soon we will be at "opposite ends" and to freely discuss future events on WAP, act to enhance the experience on both sides.

Before joining WAP, I read how racist, bigoted and personal attack, is not welcome here. I like that. I support your ethos of freedom of expression and open discussion. I like the manner in which an opposing view is never suppressed nor deleted, merely because you disagree. For the above reasons, I decided to join. I can't see how that can be construed as "a wind up". I've never been abusive nor acted as a troll in my short posting history.

Saints have a match coming up on the 29th against the scum. Here we see an example of the mutual appeal by hammering them at Saville central.

Are your last two sentences not just a wee touch bigoted and abusive?

I think this is possibly the fourth embodiment of the Perth Sevco supporter who joins us every few months and gets banned, and I think he's got the trolling spot on this time. This could be fun. It's like the end of the Zombie parody film where Martin Freeman? keeps a pet zombie chained in his shed.

Presumably you realise that this is a St Johnstone forum and none of us on here are going to be either interested in, or supportive of, your pro-Rangers posts. Don't you think such posts would be better suited to a Rangers forum? Especially all this "Saville central" stuff, which is just downright unwelcome.