Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Can't think badly of any of the cup winning side. A decent player who became brilliant for six months. The thing that stands out is that TW realised that, and stole half a mill or whatever from the dead club in an outstanding piece of business. Why down the line, TW and SB might be best known, apart from the cup, for their astute transfer dealings - Stevie hasn't exactly set England alight either. Swanson next?

Have we actually received £500k for him?  I remain extremely sceptical about this, particularly when the buying club is brought into the equation.  

It was never confirmed anywhere, but we seemingly had a 20% clause with May, which is why Preston wanted £1m for him (so they could recoup their £800k)

Again it was never confirmed, but the MOH fee was apparently in installments, with a payment due upon Rangers promotion. 

£200k for May, £200k up front for MOH and ~£50k upon their promotion sounds plausible. 

It was never confirmed anywhere, but we seemingly had a 20% clause with May, which is why Preston wanted £1m for him (so they could recoup their £800k)

Again it was never confirmed, but the MOH fee was apparently in installments, with a payment due upon Rangers promotion. 

£200k for May, £200k up front for MOH and ~£50k upon their promotion sounds plausible. 

If something isn't confirmed, why should it be plausible? 

So we've only received £250k for MOH in that scenario?

Would depend on the timing of payments and the accounts. 

If something isn't confirmed, why should it be plausible? 

Eh? It's fairly simple, for example, It's plausible that MOH wanted to join Rangers for the money, but it's not been confirmed. 

Eh? It's fairly simple, for example, It's plausible that MOH wanted to join Rangers for the money, but it's not been confirmed. 

The reason none of the above has been confirmed is because you made it up.  Same as you made up your rubbish about Swanson. 

As far as the accounts are concerned any instalments will be shown in debtors with the full sum shown in the account. 

I did see a tweet in response to one saying MOH was coming back suggesting the accounts show all money was paid for the transfer but not sure if this was an assumption or knowledge. 

Not seen the accounts but if it is a surplus on players it would suggest that it is a nett figure so possibility that signing on fees etc have been taken account of in this figure. 

Edited by mainstand

As far as the accounts are concerned any instalments will be shown in debtors with the full sum shown in the account. 

I did see a tweet in response to one saying MOH was coming back suggesting the accounts show all money was paid for the transfer but not sure if this was an assumption or knowledge. 

Not seen the accounts but if it is a surplus on players it would suggest that it is a nett figure so possibility that signing on fees etc have been taken account of in this figure. 

There are a couple of pages of them here http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/231060-st-johnstone-fc-thread/&do=findComment&comment=10959809

The reason none of the above has been confirmed is because you made it up.  Same as you made up your rubbish about Swanson. 

We'll yeah, I've not claimed it's facts, I made it pretty clear it's just speculation from myself. Clearly though, you have some form of need to go after every post I make, so batter on. 

We'll yeah, I've not claimed it's facts, I made it pretty clear it's just speculation from myself. Clearly though, you have some form of need to go after every post I make, so batter on. 

No. It's not speculation, its lies. When I challenged your lies about Swanson your answer was "I won't reveal my sources to the likes of you ".  You had no sources - you just made up lies about the guy. You have no knowledge of the MOH or May transfer payments, although you use words like "apparently" and "seemingly" to try to pass off your made up rubbish as fact.

As for me "going after" your posts - don't post lies if you are not prepared to have them challenged.

The contract is between Saints and Sevco, so the liability can't be passed to a third party, although Sevco could use the proceeds of a further sale to settle with Saints, which I suppose amount to the same thing - if the rules allow for a sale when money is still owing. There will be both football and legal rules regarding breach of contract if Sevco fail to pay, and a whole heap of other rules if it occurs as a result of administration or liquidation. 

Which is a long-winded way of saying I haven't a scooby.

No. It's not speculation, its lies. When I challenged your lies about Swanson your answer was "I won't reveal my sources to the likes of you ".  You had no sources - you just made up lies about the guy. You have no knowledge of the MOH or May transfer payments, although you use words like "apparently" and "seemingly" to try to pass off your made up rubbish as fact.

As for me "going after" your posts - don't post lies if you are not prepared to have them challenged.

I use the words "apparently" and "seemingly" to make it obvious it's speculation. The sources jibe was a joke that's obviously gone over your head.