Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

was. More important things to be discussing but you want to wallow in a player who quit on us to join a bunch of bigots. Enjoy.

Plenty of players have left Saints before and others will do in the future. Really struggling to see why folk get so seething about this type of thread.

Should he get capped in the future will it be a problem to discuss it here? What about the memory threads for ex-players that have died?

If you're not enjoying a thread.......don't read it.

Plenty of players have left Saints before and others will do in the future. Really struggling to see why folk get so seething about this type of thread.

Should he get capped in the future will it be a problem to discuss it here? What about the memory threads for ex-players that have died?

If you're not enjoying a thread.......don't read it.

Your points are valid and ex Saints thread is where this should be.

My problem is you normally have some salient points to make regarding our present team concerns in other threads and that is where I would like to read them.

Exactly. How hard is it to ignore the thread? I'm interested to see how he does at Rangers and in the future.

Pretty difficult to ignore when there are more posts on this thread about the guy who has left us than our thread on our upcoming fixture. Stop feeding this bullsh@t and contribute to the business of the day. Memories are for a warm sunny day in June with a glass of adult beverage looking back with nostalgia.

Your points are valid and ex Saints thread is where this should be.

My problem is you normally have some salient points to make regarding our present team concerns in other threads and that is where I would like to read them.

There is an ex-Saints thread in fitba chat. But I think that threads for players like Mikey who have played an influential role in recent times should stay in the main forum.

There is an ex-Saints thread in fitba chat. But I think that threads for players like Mikey who have played an influential role in recent times should stay in the main forum.

He's no Stevie May IMO, the only thread that deserves to stay (especially easy to say when theres nothing happening with him just now!)

He's no Stevie May IMO, the only thread that deserves to stay (especially easy to say when theres nothing happening with him just now!)

He certainly isn't.

However, he was influential last season with his goals and for the first part of this season with his goals and assists.

Does no harm having a thread here to discuss his career.

Pretty difficult to ignore when there are more posts on this thread about the guy who has left us than our thread on our upcoming fixture. Stop feeding this bullsh@t and contribute to the business of the day. Memories are for a warm sunny day in June with a glass of adult beverage looking back with nostalgia.

Dont click on it. That's pretty easy. I manage to ignore nearly every thread on Chit Chat. Easy. 

Pretty difficult to ignore when there are more posts on this thread about the guy who has left us than our thread on our upcoming fixture.

Not really. If I don't want to read a thread, I don't click on it. That means it doesn't annoy me, and that I don't have to post in it complaining about its existence. That leaves the people that want to chat in there, to chat in there. It's pretty easy.

Scottish Cup winning LEGEND! No place for h8rs round here Jones.

i can slag any player that doesn't wear a saints strip no bother at all. The guys a bottler and will be found out in Govan. 

The same as Fran he went to a lower league club in search of the ££££. 

My only thought on this particular subject is that the guy was unprofessional enough not to give 100% to Saints after he knew that Sevco were after him - think we all saw that. Happened at the very time the team needed him most as well. That makes him anything but a legend in my book.

My only thought on this particular subject is that the guy was unprofessional enough not to give 100% to Saints after he knew that Sevco were after him - think we all saw that. Happened at the very time the team needed him most as well. That makes him anything but a legend in my book.

I don't buy that.  He had been poor for a few weeks before the Rangers interest emerged.  His loss of form was maybe down to the poorer pitches, and maybe also down to opponents sussing him out a bit and closing him down early.  If you can nullify his pace you're taking a big part of his game away.

if there was a chance of a move in January, and he was obviously in the shop window, why would he stop trying and scare off any interest?  He could have got more clubs after him; either from down south, or Celtic.  

Throughout his time here he often had games for us where he would lose the ball and seem like he'd given up and just jog back. He was brilliant one minute and frustrating the next.  Just that type of player.

I wished he'd gone down south, far more preferable than going to one of the old firm.  But he was a cup winner, played a big part in the semi final win, and was an exciting player during his time with us.  He also made us some money.  

He's 25 and has never been held in higher esteem as a footballer than the first half of this season.  His agent would have been all over him to take any advantage as it might be the only chance he ever gets at a big money move.

All the best to him, though not against us obviously!

I don't buy that.  He had been poor for a few weeks before the Rangers interest emerged.  His loss of form was maybe down to the poorer pitches, and maybe also down to opponents sussing him out a bit and closing him down early.  If you can nullify his pace you're taking a big part of his game away.

if there was a chance of a move in January, and he was obviously in the shop window, why would he stop trying and scare off any interest?  He could have got more clubs after him; either from down south, or Celtic.  

Throughout his time here he often had games for us where he would lose the ball and seem like he'd given up and just jog back. He was brilliant one minute and frustrating the next.  Just that type of player.

I wished he'd gone down south, far more preferable than going to one of the old firm.  But he was a cup winner, played a big part in the semi final win, and was an exciting player during his time with us.  He also made us some money.  

He's 25 and has never been held in higher esteem as a footballer than the first half of this season.  His agent would have been all over him to take any advantage as it might be the only chance he ever gets at a big money move.

All the best to him, though not against us obviously!

Anyone who saw him hiding during this period and especially against Hibs might just disagree. All he was interested in was passing the medical at Sevco. Alastair McCoist was a hero for some of us 79-81. I didn't give a monkeys what he did after he left, and MOH is no different.

Laughing at the justification if not being a legend... - cos he played shite since December. Yet on the other hand you'll turn up and watch a saints with the same players who'd have played around MOH, who were all playing poor.   Ah... maybe the Sevco interest in one player made all the players play crap.... especially v hibs.... how about the single game v Hibs MOH was nullified due to playing up top in a 2, a tactical disaster by Lord Wright...   hilarious views on MOH.   I'm certain it's only cos he moved to one of the old firm... no one likes losing players to them, get over it!   MOH was quality for the 2 years when seen him, that there is no doubt.