Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

ahahahahaha I have to admit this topic is comedy gold. I almost feel sorry for you idiot Saints fans... almost... your so gutted that MOH is gone and its so funny. You poor wee deluded St Johnstone fans are ragein that a massive football club has came and taken a player from you. MOH was playing for a wee diddy football team in front of pish poor crowds week in week out and he was doing it for buttons... so when a massive football club comes in for MOH obviously he's going to jump at the chance to leave your diddy wee insignificant amateurish football club...  

Saints get 3000 fans at a home game if there lucky??? Rangers consistently get over 40,000 fans at there home games... Rangers have tripled MOHs wages... why would MOH not leave to better his career? Are you diddy fans that deluded and that stupid that you don't see why he left a wee club in St Johnstone for a big club in Rangers? Honestly??? Bigger club, playing in front of a superior fan base and making much more money. Its not rocket science, MOH is a clever clever boy, he has ambition. 

Oh and ponder this diddy fans.... this wont be the last time the famous Glasgow Rangers take one of your players from you... because we are superior to you... if we want one of your players then we will take them and there's nothing you can do about it.... but by all means keep bumping your gums and crying over how MOH broke your heart because he wanted to play for Rangers not a diddy club like St pish Johnstone, its hilarious hahahaha :D 

Please, don't mind me, continue with your intellectual crying.....sing along with me diddy fans... ohhhhhhh Mikey...Mikey... Mikey.. Mikey.. Mikey... Mikey Ohalloran... welcome to the biggest most successful club in Scotland pal.... 4688859.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

ahahahahaha I have to admit this topic is comedy gold. I almost feel sorry for you idiot Saints fans... almost... your so gutted that MOH is gone and its so funny. You poor wee deluded St Johnstone fans are ragein that a massive football club has came and taken a player from you. MOH was playing for a wee diddy football team in front of pish poor crowds week in week out and he was doing it for buttons... so when a massive football club comes in for MOH obviously he's going to jump at the chance to leave your diddy wee insignificant amateurish football club...  

Saints get 3000 fans at a home game if there lucky??? Rangers consistently get over 40,000 fans at there home games... Rangers have tripled MOHs wages... why would MOH not leave to better his career? Are you diddy fans that deluded and that stupid that you don't see why he left a wee club in St Johnstone for a big club in Rangers? Honestly??? Bigger club, playing in front of a superior fan base and making much more money. Its not rocket science, MOH is a clever clever boy, he has ambition. 

Oh and ponder this diddy fans.... this wont be the last time the famous Glasgow Rangers take one of your players from you... because we are superior to you... if we want one of your players then we will take them and there's nothing you can do about it.... but by all means keep bumping your gums and crying over how MOH broke your heart because he wanted to play for Rangers not a diddy club like St pish Johnstone, its hilarious hahahaha :D 

Please, don't mind me, continue with your intellectual crying.....sing along with me diddy fans... ohhhhhhh Mikey...Mikey... Mikey.. Mikey.. Mikey... Mikey Ohalloran... welcome to the biggest most successful club in Scotland pal.... 4688859.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

The best bit of comedy ever posted here . Superb . 

Mikey doesn't need any luck, hes moved to a bigger club for alot more money. If its a choice between Rangers or diddy Saint Johnstone then there's only one choice and MOH proved that... every single player would choose Rangers. 

The real comedy here is reading all of you diddy fans comments, you are ragein and its funny, spewing hatred towards a player who done a job for you and who is now moving on to much much bigger and better things.

the fact is MOH has chosen to go to a better football club and all you diddy fans cant act with maturity or humility.  You are jealous scum :)

Every time MOH scores for the gers i hope you all choke on your spew because thats exactly the same level of respect that you give to MOH and others.

Mikey doesn't need any luck, hes moved to a bigger club for alot more money. If its a choice between Rangers or diddy Saint Johnstone then there's only one choice and MOH proved that... every single player would choose Rangers. 

The real comedy here is reading all of you diddy fans comments, you are ragein and its funny, spewing hatred towards a player who done a job for you and who is now moving on to much much bigger and better things.

the fact is MOH has chosen to go to a better football club and all you diddy fans cant act with maturity or humility.  You are jealous scum :)

Every time MOH scores for the gers i hope you all choke on your spew because thats exactly the same level of respect that you give to MOH and others.

the greatest fans in the world that let their club die. You must be so proud of yourself. 

40000 when half of you haven't walked away. Your new team has the worst, most fickle support in Scotland.

Clearly a small insignificant man that needs the validation and feeling of superiority he cannot get from the rest of his sad little life, just like the rest of the 'minority '

I wonder if it's the same one that was being abusive on the Saints facebook page which eventually resulted in the idiot bringing his equally vile girlfriend into the confrontation before Saints deleted his post? Unless all Rangers fans are complete illiterate morons. They certainly sound the same. 

Normal Rangers fan here, I apologize for the above poster, the type of gers fan giving us all a bad name. Not nice to lose one of your best players and do not understand the need to rub it in. The player moved on and both parties happy with the fee. It seems MOH wanted to move on (I'm told it showed with recent performances) not easy to keep a player who wants to go. It has happened to rangers before and will happen to rangers in the future. Like I said the so called gers fan above is just embaressing himself and the club get a grip. Hopefully you can use the money well and push on again, unfortunately all Scottish teams are selling clubs these days, Celtic and rangers included. 

All the best for the rest of the season

Normal Rangers fan here, I apologize for the above poster, the type of gers fan giving us all a bad name. Not nice to lose one of your best players and do not understand the need to rub it in. The player moved on and both parties happy with the fee. It seems MOH wanted to move on (I'm told it showed with recent performances) not easy to keep a player who wants to go. It has happened to rangers before and will happen to rangers in the future. Like I said the so called gers fan above is just embaressing himself and the club get a grip. Hopefully you can use the money well and push on again, unfortunately all Scottish teams are selling clubs these days, Celtic and rangers included. 

All the best for the rest of the season

Appreciated.  

" Most successful club in Scotland " They've won feck all. I think he's confusing the current shambles with the previous club that cheated it's way into bankruptcy.

Just hope MOH actually gets to pick up some wages.

You still up weewill, actually a good bit of business willie, apart from the first few months of the season MOH was just an ordinary player a few flashes of his speed, of late a disgrace as a professional footballer faking injury to come off, frightened h got injured in his play, He reminded me of Sandazza at the end of his tenure not interested and sulking, we have seen them come and go willie, watch and no get sunburnt.          

Surprised at all the negative pish on clubs FB page about Moh lack of loyalty,SB lack of ambition and not renewing season tix.

1.Loyalty,how many hand on heart thought he would stay longer than 2 yrs on the day he signed.?  Quite possibly none

2.How many hand on heart,would not change jobs for a large increase in wages and a 4.5 yr contract ?Not many

3.How many with experience of running a club/business honestly believe that picking up an asset for zero,enjoying 2 years of said asset and then realising a large sum of money at the end is showing a lack of ambition.Harder to judge that one.

4.I ,along with many was resigned to Moh leaving,would just have preferred a different club.p.s. the only bidders ,I think.

Lets get behind those that are here,who want to play for us,who want to work long hours for us and see if we can retain our place as the best "wee" club in Scotland !

Thanks. We all know there are decent Sevco fans out there. Trouble is, it so often seems to us at the other non OF clubs that you are the minority, not the ones represented by the Orc above.

I don't usually like to get involved and I came here to get an idea of how highly he was rated, some stats etc then I see this type of rubbish I couldn't help but say something. Most gers fans I know are not like this. We support the club and the players, unfortunately the trouble makers on forums/social media attract more attention than boring normal fans and I'm sure all clubs have these types. It is highlighted more when it's the OF unfortunately. Like I said hopefully not too many hard feelings, we wanted MOH and a fee was agreed and thankfully we paid an amount that reflects his ability which St Johnstone were happy with (unless your a Chinese club throwing away money) why the guy then feels the need to rub it in and create yet more bad feeling between clubs is beyond me. Like I said, good luck for the season, yous are doing alright for a so called "diddy team" haha 

I don't usually like to get involved and I came here to get an idea of how highly he was rated, some stats etc then I see this type of rubbish I couldn't help but say something. Most gers fans I know are not like this. We support the club and the players, unfortunately the trouble makers on forums/social media attract more attention than boring normal fans and I'm sure all clubs have these types. It is highlighted more when it's the OF unfortunately. Like I said hopefully not too many hard feelings, we wanted MOH and a fee was agreed and thankfully we paid an amount that reflects his ability which St Johnstone were happy with (unless your a Chinese club throwing away money) why the guy then feels the need to rub it in and create yet more bad feeling between clubs is beyond me. Like I said, good luck for the season, yous are doing alright for a so called "diddy team" haha 

A wee bit sanity in the mad world that some of your fans live in.Cheers

A wee bit sanity in the mad world that some of your fans live in.Cheers

The guy has moved to better his pay, and fair play to him. 

He had found his level at saints and has got the chance to make more money. The guy has done well for saints but isn't this international ability superstar being mentioned on this thread. 

He is just an average SPL forward, who has made a few great performances, but has also been woeful in as many. For every Rangers in league cup there has been a Killie in the scottish cup. 

Players come and go. Good luck to him.