Saints v Accies 12/9/15 ko 1500

rik2304

Very good performance all round. Fisher's main plus point for me was his passing JoeS looked ok in centre defence, although Accies didn't trouble him much until we were well in control. Cummins did a lot of selfless work on the left, though he is much better up front and I felt we really should have played him up top with Maclean, but you can't argue with the formation given the result.

Also, meant to mention Thomson, who had a few good touches...nice to see him come on.

Edited by MrBored

Highlights are meant to be on Alba this weekend, not sure if its tonight at 10 or tomorrow night though.

Fisher was no better than Shaughnessy had been at right back all season, wouldnt be sad to see him make way for Anderson and Joe back to the right, maybe its just first game nerves but he was caught out of position constantly.

I love Steven MacLean. **** his doubters.  Guy will never be finished.

yup, fair few folk said he was finished/ would never be the same player again during his run of poor form...

He's absolutely on fire right now, looking hungry to score and getting poachers goals rather than just being happy with being involved in build up play all the time.

thought Cummins was really good and MOH had a good game, really helping out chasing back.

Midge was a bit mince with the ball by his standard, but perfectly acceptable when we're cruising to a 4-1 win.

but those two Hamilton centre halves though....???  :shock:

What a great win for Saints this afternoon. Well happy with the result. Still looked a bit suspect at the back but Steven " Peter MacDonald" MacLean was outstanding with his hattrick and the supporting cast were also pretty damn good. Still cannae wait for Ando to come back in at CB as defensively we looked slack and a better team than Hamilton might well have taken advantage of this. Couple of other things. Firstly I hope Murray Davidson is okay and secondly I hope Andrew Dallas the referee never returns to officiate another saints game. That laddie is worse than hopeless. His performance today for both teams was a disgrace. I slag refs a lot, but this ****er has just taken incompetence to a brand new and never before reached level. Shite in no way goes near covering this clowns efforts today.