Celtic vs Saints 23/01

David123

Your trollings get worse if you expect folk to believe you'd drop MacLean

don't think it's trolling, just think he's a bit dolly dimple.

Macca and Cummins up front as it should be the week after. Thomson is getting hyped up way too much IMO. He is nowhere near the messiah that some on here are spouting. Solid midfield please Tommy.

Mannus

MacKay,      Joe "da throw"  Ando,     Beast

MoH,    Craig,    Muzz    Spoony

Cummins,   Macca 

Subs. Zander,  Scobbie, Thompson,  Kano, TKOS, Caddis & Sutton..

Nothing but a win will do for me.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Mannus

MacKay,      Joe "da throw"  Ando,     Beast

MoH,    Craig,    Muzz    Spoony

Cummins,   Macca 

Subs. Zander,  Scobbie, Thompson,  Kano, TKOS, Fisher & Sutton..

Nothing but a win will do for me.

I'd be happy wih a scoring draw.  A couple of goals for us in this and confidence should be fine going into the semi-final.  I'd maybe swap Liam and Spoony as Liam will put in good deliveries for Zippy and Maclean, and links up well with Easton down the left.  With Liam starting at least we'll get a better standard of corner as well.

Great to see O'Halloran in that starting team, when most have given up on him.  I'd be delighted if you're right.

**** the **** Mikey, stay a Saintee!  Or go down south.. Far too good a player to play in the championship.

Match Thread

Personally I'd go -

Mannus

Cuptie Ando Joe Easton

Thomson Muzz Craig Mikey

Kane Sutton

Important to get a decent result here and get the confidence up, a goal would be nice but will Mikey still be a Saints player

Glad you aren't the manager. That midfield looks awful and those two will never start up front together while Macca and Cummins are available. The line up I would expect to see really does depend on the situation with MOH: 

Mannus 

MacKay Anderson Shaughnessey Easton 

MOH Muzz Craig Spoony

Cummins MacLean 

Or 

Could see a 5 man midfield with Macca up top on his own technically but with MOH playing high in support. Bit like the game at Ibrox. 

I see it as a game in which we need to attack and go at them and with 4 main attackers their defence will struggle but also think we too give a chance to Sutton as I seem to think when's he's came on in last 2 home games, there has been many more chances

We would lose half a dozen goals at least playing that team of yours. They're the best team in the country, it's at Celtic Park, it's not the game to start making whole sale changes and go with completely experimental line ups. 

We would lose half a dozen goals at least playing that team of yours. They're the best team in the country, it's at Celtic Park, it's not the game to start making whole sale changes and go with completely experimental line ups. 

While I agree with you about David's team being far too ambitious, I'd argue Parkhead is pretty much the ideal place to go with experimental line ups, it's pretty much a free hit. 

If TW dropped MOH because his head is not in the place because of transfer speculation what makes you think his head will be in a better place on Saturday. The same situation will exist thefore TW will not play him. I the does he is contradicting the decision he made yesterday. If MOH is our player on Saturday I expect him to be watching rather than playing.

If TW dropped MOH because his head is not in the place because of transfer speculation what makes you think his head will be in a better place on Saturday. The same situation will exist thefore TW will not play him. I the does he is contradicting the decision he made yesterday. If MOH is our player on Saturday I expect him to be watching rather than playing.

Because he can't sit in the stand for the rest of the month. Liam Craig was perfectly capable of playing and helping us secure Europa League qualification despite having already signed for Hibs. I would expect MOH to be just as professional if this saga is to continue. And also while we are paying his wages. 

I'd be happy wih a scoring draw.  A couple of goals for us in this and confidence should be fine going into the semi-final.  I'd maybe swap Liam and Spoony as Liam will put in good deliveries for Zippy and Maclean, and links up well with Easton down the left.  With Liam starting at least we'll get a better standard of corner as well.

Are you mad ? Liam's floaty corners and free kicks are know where near as good as Spoonys.Strange post.

Eh??  

This season, Spoony will take one good one in about 4 or 5, the rest usually struggle to get past the front man or go flying way over everyone.

for a player of his ability on the ball, his corner delivery is very erratic.

thought the same thing watching Lappin yesterday.

Edited by PauloPerth