Celtic vs Saints 23/01

David123

I've seen some shocking Saints performances over the years, but if Hamilton had defended like this last week we'd have scored 8 past them too.  Embarrassing. I don't think this can provide us with any anticipation or worry for the weekend.  Celtic weren't outstanding.  Hamilton were awful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/35360497

Pressure is off!?! We only have to keep goals conceded to under 8!!!!

Seriously we lack pace! If we don't play Mikey I worry for us...

'Sellick' are dodgy in defence so I would have MOH running at them for 90 mins...

Just don't give them too much respect

COYS

(& no Sutton!?!?)

New CB + other foreigner CB back from injury so their defence is quite good now.

Park the bus & leave Mikey up front ?.

have you seen Thomson play?

Yes and I rate him, but it's a big ask for someone who I have only seen play one full first team game... Most people on the forum seem to think TW won't play him? 

I don't think over all Saints can be considered a speedy team, some more speedy than others? In my experience other teams can't cope with the speed of MOH, it is IMO his greatest asset.

Back to real matters.

I would love to get back to winning ways and I see us capable of giving the Celts a game but I can't see us getting anything from this game. An odd goal in three I suspect. Would love to see a couple of goals from us.

MOH back in and pretty much the same team as last week.