Saints v Ross County 16/3/16... 7.45pm K-O

If that last game was big, this bugger is HUGE in terms of top 6 and beyond. Anyway I only have one request which is the same starting 11 bar Fisher who is sadly  suspended I believe. Oh and one more request. Same effort  as the ICT game from 35 minutes onwards..  COYS

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Massive game, a win puts us on the magical 42 points, which, based on previous seasons, is the target to secure top six.

County will be coming off the back of a Cup Final, so will either be flying or burst. Best thing for us is for them to suffer a demoralising defeat on penalties. Even then they have a strikeforce of Boyce, Schalk, Curran, Graham and Goodwillie, so whoever doesnt play the Final will play against us.

Mannus

Shaughnessy - Anderson - Scobbie - Easton

Wotherspoon - Muzz - Lappin - Swanson

MacLean - Kane

Guest ScottMann

I'm encouraged that the last few points we've picked up have come courtesy of very late goals. Obviously it would be good to have games won earlier but the fact we're still going for it right to the end can't be overlooked. 

(This should have been a repeat of the Final.:sad: )