Rise of the Tories...........

rik2304

If you voted Tory in Scotland..... go out, do us a favour and shoot yersel.

How anyone can think Conservative party is a good choice for Scotland is deranged.

And let's have it..... if you are not voting SNP and voting to get your/my/out country to become independent from England then you are a spineless ****. 

30+ years living in England... take it from me.... we Scots are seen as mugs by englandshire folk....  

TORYPERTH FOLK = Scotland's shame.

UP YE YA SPINELESS SHAMEFULL TURNCOATS! 

#nohappy :)

I think you mean the unionists bleating on about idnyref2 has worked wonders for the Tories. Only they can really celebrate the election results in Scotland. 

Sturgeon got people's backs up with the constant demands for Indy ref 2 and boosted the Unionist parties vote.

She should have shut her big gob until the Brexit negotiations had been sorted and would have probably breezed getting a second referendum.

Sturgeon got people's backs up with the constant demands for Indy ref 2 and boosted the Unionist parties vote.

She should have shut her big gob until the Brexit negotiations had been sorted and would have probably breezed getting a second referendum.

You have to admit the Unionists mentioned it far more than she did. Just confusing how blind hatred of independence leads to voting for a party with a blind hatred for those that aren't stinking rich and able bodied.

Mainstand, I'll give you my view on Tasmina. I live in Ochil and South Perthshire and she is useless. She is hardly ever seen in the constituency. She doesn't live here, she lives in Glasgow. Not a peep from Tasmina on issues like the possible closure of Ward 1 at Crieff Cottage Hospital. She's too busy being Fat Eck's lap dog to worry about the poor old folk that might have to be moved if the dementia ward is shut. And no, she shouldn't  be standing whilst under investigation. 

Totally agree with you on her. She is a self publicist. I am sure she will find another party to stand for.

There is a cracking tweet doing it's rounds at present saying she is to take over from Paul Nuttall at UKIP.

The idea that anyone other than the snp  is to blame for the focus on independence is risible.  You reap what you sew!  

One of the central plans of the case for indy is the democratic deficit, 'we've more pandas than tories' was the cry. ...not anymore.  Double digit swings to the tories all over Scotland, far more than dan sarf.  

Indy is dead for a decade, at least. Snp seats now vulnerable to labour everywhere.....maybe the snp should have used their position to built a nation rather than trying to bully/bore everyone into submission for their Darian dreams.

Well done Kez an Jez.  2nd election in autumn.

Yet another election victory for the SNP. More seats than all other parties put together. Now the fourth party in the U.K. by vote, an incredible achievement for a party only standing in 9% of the UK. Despite the Yoons weird obsession with independence. Hopefully now Ruth and Kez will return to the day job.

Great, great night.

For the avoidance of doubt, i.e. before AS attacks me, i voted SNP yesterday, as the most likely candidate to defeat the Tories in Angus.  Not enough unfortunately.  I remain undecided on the independence debate - there is currently zero certainty about either outcome on that decision.  I don't believe that a future inderef should have been the basis for any voting in this election, either for or against.

Why would I attack you? We won, handsomely, and both Tory parties got pumped.

Won a net fiver from the bookies, thanks to the wife's not so crazy after all bet on a hung parliament.

AND all the fun of the UK situation, watching the Tories try to govern with the support of the Westminster Sevco party. 

Having a beer.