Aberdeen v St Johnstone 31/03/18 3pm

tucker

16 hours ago, Wendy Saints said:

Keep saying this and one of these days I will actually do what I say and give the god forsaken place a miss... first of all the away fans are herded in to restricted view seats, with no protection from the North Sea.. it was miserably cold with wind whistling in across the stand.. then we had some Saints fans who decided to stand, no problem with that provided they had stood at the back, not only was it irritating to the folk behind them who had to move seats.. it was irritating to us further back having moved and still being denied a good view of the pitch. 

I thought it was only the old firm who had no regard for anyone else... still no one said Saints fans are perfect!!

Let's be honest, you'll not get a good view of the pitch regardless where you sit in that shambles of an away end.

Did you ask the supporters standing up to sit down or move? 

2 hours ago, double deluxe said:

Let's be honest, you'll not get a good view of the pitch regardless where you sit in that shambles of an away end.

I was up at this absolute shambles of a ground and all I can applaud is the folk who managed to sit down during it . I stood at the back hiding behind a big **** off girder to take some of that chill belting in off the artic circle , that was till the 3rd went in then we rapidly retreated to the 1st boozer we could find .Waste of £26 but a guid day out apart from the fitbaw.

7 hours ago, double deluxe said:

Yeah I agree and attended against my better judgement... my point was .. restricted view further restricted by folk standing... we moved then some more folk stood up... we did shout ‘sit doon’ which was ignored.. I am not a killjoy so didn’t want to make a big deal about it, but by the same token didn’t want to spend the game moving around.  It has to be said the stewards weren’t telling folk to sit down either.. still stick to my point these folk were particularly selfish... they could have ‘stood’ at the back...

1 hour ago, Wendy Saints said:

Yeah I agree and attended against my better judgement... my point was .. restricted view further restricted by folk standing... we moved then some more folk stood up... we did shout ‘sit doon’ which was ignored.. I am not a killjoy so didn’t want to make a big deal about it, but by the same token didn’t want to spend the game moving around.  It has to be said the stewards weren’t telling folk to sit down either.. still stick to my point these folk were particularly selfish... they could have ‘stood’ at the back...

Fair point. I wasn't up this weekend but  sympathize with your issue. This ground needs a bomb.

17 hours ago, Wendy Saints said:

It's incredible how often this happens at football (particularly when you're in an away end, I find - I've never really experienced it at McDiarmid). People who choose to stand up when there are others sitting behind them are clearly absolute twats - there's just no defending it.