Player contracts and transfers

David123

Gregory Tade French striker has disgraced owner Gigi Becali after the match against Rosenborg and chances are you have seen for the last time in shirt Star.

"If you do not put the ball into the goal Tade 2-3 meters, how are you? Give it for free. If someone gives me 50,000 euros on him, I still give it for free. I am guilty that I have brought him Tade, "said Becali sport.ro

http://www.onlinesport.ro/fotbal/liga-1/steaua/gregory-tade-are-zilele-numarate-la-steaua-nid-115381/

Gregory Tade French striker has disgraced owner Gigi Becali after the match against Rosenborg and chances are you have seen for the last time in shirt Star.

"If you do not put the ball into the goal Tade 2-3 meters, how are you? Give it for free. If someone gives me 50,000 euros on him, I still give it for free. I am guilty that I have brought him Tade, "said Becali sport.ro

http://www.onlinesport.ro/fotbal/liga-1/steaua/gregory-tade-are-zilele-numarate-la-steaua-nid-115381/

That's far better English than some of the posters on here can manage.

Well Sir Tommy has 1 week to pull this rabbit out of the hat that I keep being told about.

In his post-match Motherwell interview he stated that there was nothing on-going and he was happy with his squad, but with people "in the know" saying he has something up his sleeve and the hasty departure of Frazer Wright, I believe Tommy was telling Ross porkies during that interview.

We wait with bated breath....

If Fraz had stayed I would have expected a winger to join us, with Frazer rammed out the door, I am optimistic of a creative midfielder on loan.

I would have been amazed had we shown Frazer the door and signed McGregor. If Frazer's opportunities in the first team were going to be limited McGregors would have been non existant. Frazer is by far the better player.

Does seem like Wright is clearing the decks to bring in another player. Freeing up Frazer's wage, along with all the young lads until Jan at least should give us some room in the wage budget.

Not sure it will be in centre mid as Wright as already said we are top heavy in there. A wide left mid/winger is an obvious position, not sure on Swanson, if he comes there will be a big expectation on him.