League Reconstruction

Jamie_Beatson

5 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

The Bears Den Orcs are saying tonight that Saints are in talks about going into administration. I’m assuming this is utter push, unless anyone has heard anything?

Rumours I heard are Aberdeen.

Sevco themselves are close to falling off the edge,  similar to their predecessors Rangers.

32 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

The Bears Den Orcs are saying tonight that Saints are in talks about going into administration. I’m assuming this is utter push, unless anyone has heard anything?

Saints would be one the last teams in Scottish football to go into admin over this. Low basic wage, cash in the bank, loads of players out of contract soon.

It’s those middle sized clubs that are in trouble. Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen. 

it’s the same in England...it’s those mental championship teams who must be worried. Paying big salaries but not quite being able to subsidies them with the mega Sky money. 

Strange meeting f SPFL clubs today, 

Firstly the person advising clubs that rangers would be presenting the evidence next week is a member of the board that they are reporting on, which i think raises questions about his validity to hold office in such a role. If you are on a board that is carrying out illegal activities than surely you do something about it right away through official channels and not running away hiding it for a couple of weeks. 

Dundee United send a guy along to represent them who is sacked and leaves the club immediately after the meeting. 

As for the dossier of evidence, Some excellent tweets doing the rounds alleging that part of the evidence Rangers have relates to an invoice that was leaked on line after Dundee changed their vote showing a former celtic director paying them millions.

Who will produce evidence first Trump on China or Rangers on SPFL both created by deluded leaders trying to pander to the masses.

10 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

The Bears' Den Orcs are convinced that the Catholic Church runs Scotland.  This is news to everyone else not least to the Catholic Church who, according to catholic friends of mine, are having great difficulty finding enough clergy to run themselves.

41 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Common sense broke out there will be no league reconstruction   get tae feck Hearts  hopefully they struggle to get back up.

Barry Ferguson & Alan Rough will not be happy.

I don't think the SPFL have ruled it out completely.

There is a long way to go with this & Sevco dossier.

54 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Barry Ferguson & Alan Rough will not be happy.

I don't think the SPFL have ruled it out completely.

There is a long way to go with this & Sevco dossier.

The Rangers "dossier" came out yesterday, contained absolutely nothing, and was demolished by the SPFL within an hour.

Their managing director then went on the radio to claim it was never meant to contain anything and was simply a dossier of questions.

Hearts are down.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

The Rangers "dossier" came out yesterday, contained absolutely nothing, and was demolished by the SPFL within an hour.

Their managing director then went on the radio to claim it was never meant to contain anything and was simply a dossier of questions.

Hearts are down.

Do you honestly think this is the end of both matter.

Next week's EGM will be interesting.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Next week's EGM will be interesting.

I think a lot will depend on how Rangers* ST renewal sales are doing.  If they are going well I can see Rangers* retreating into a what they will see as a dignified huff.

The EGM will probably see a lot of noise from the likes of Rangers*, Hearts and a few others followed by a healthy vote against holding an independent enquiry.

19 minutes ago, south inch said:

The EGM will probably see a lot of noise from the likes of Rangers*, Hearts and a few others followed by a healthy vote against holding an independent enquiry.

Yes, the 200 page "dossier" was probably 1 page, & a nob hit 200 for "number of copies" on the photocopier. Can't see too much to get worried about... they can highlight some technicalities regarding the vote, but I doubt very much that Dundee's vote would've mattered anyway. Certainly not worth a prolonged legal commission. If Sevco & Tarts are so upset, pay for a legal challenge. 

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

In terms of actually impacting the league, yes.

They have no legal argument against the vote. No proof of any wrong doing, no proof of corruption.

Reconstruction talks failed today and are shelved.

The league is done. Saints finish 6th, Hearts relegated.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

In terms of actually impacting the league, yes.

They have no legal argument against the vote. No proof of any wrong doing, no proof of corruption.

Reconstruction talks failed today and are shelved.

The league is done. Saints finish 6th, Hearts relegated.

The League was always done, because the virus is in charge and there isn’t the cash in Scotland to do what the big leagues elsewhere are planning. I think reconstruction is perhaps still just on the table. With the Rangers* nonsense out of the way, it is possible they might return to it, especially if Hearts go legal. 

I don’t have much sympathy for the relegated clubs. Perhaps they should have been less pish. My sympathies lie with Brora and Kelty, who actually won things and are being deprived of their chance of a reward.

10 hours ago, south inch said:

I think a lot will depend on how Rangers* ST renewal sales are doing.  If they are going well I can see Rangers* retreating into a what they will see as a dignified huff.

Fine the bastards for time wasting, or put them back in 2 nd division again

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

The League was always done, because the virus is in charge and there isn’t the cash in Scotland to do what the big leagues elsewhere are planning. I think reconstruction is perhaps still just on the table. With the Rangers* nonsense out of the way, it is possible they might return to it, especially if Hearts go legal. 

I don’t have much sympathy for the relegated clubs. Perhaps they should have been less pish. My sympathies lie with Brora and Kelty, who actually won things and are being deprived of their chance of a reward.

The league two sides have claimed they wont accept any proposal other than 14-14-14...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/edinburgh-city-back-new-league-18159333.amp&ved=0ahUKEwij5fmdpabpAhUzThUIHas9CLQ4ChDIzwEIUzAJ&usg=AOvVaw3u41p9tfA0oZAZqCANuci7&ampcf=1

... which was just voted down by the top flight sides.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

The league two sides have claimed they wont accept any proposal other than 14-14-14...

... which was just voted down by the top flight sides.

Well 6 of them which was more than enough.  The Hootsmon has already claimed 4 clubs, St Mirren, Ross County, Motherwell and us, would vote against reconstruction and it is clear that Hibs made it 5.  My bet for the sixth club is Aberdeen who are worried about the finance for their new stadium plans.  Not Celtic who I think will be happy to keep their heads down and let Rangers* make a fool of themselves just to stop the title going to Parkhead.  What sells season tickets at Ayebroke will do no harm to sales in the Eastend of Glasgow.

Never been a supporter of Dungcaster as my comments over the years will confirm.

However, he has played a blinder by inviting 15 members of clubs to meet re league reconstruction, knowing full well the clubs couldn't/ wouldn't agree on anything.

This way he doesn't carry the blame.

Must be laughing up his sleeve.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I’ve checked, and apparently there are one or two cases throughout human history of people changing their minds.

3 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Never been a supporter of Dungcaster as my comments over the years will confirm.

However, he has played a blinder by inviting 15 members of clubs to meet re league reconstruction, knowing full well the clubs couldn't/ wouldn't agree on anything.

This way he doesn't carry the blame.

Must be laughing up his sleeve.

Now I'm agreeing wae you

Saints said to be one of the 6 that voted against. Wonder if Sevco & Hearts fans will boycott us next season. Oh wait they will not exist next season. Never mind it might allow Brora & Kelty to replace them & solve another problem.