Saints v Ayr 23rd July

Shibbydoo

Good first half against a very average Ayr side. Carey and Murphy looking good. The left-back of Ayr is giving Drey lots of space on the right (who has put some good balls in). MacPherson has had a really good game in the middle. Looking for the ball constantly, trying to be quick with it and open Ayr up, also put in the odd challenge.

Corners look far better now taken by the new lads.

Very limited opposition, but pleasantly surprised with whats been on show so far.

6 minutes ago, SlickDT said:

Good first half against a very average Ayr side. Carey and Murphy looking good. The left-back of Ayr is giving Drey lots of space on the right (who has put some good balls in). MacPherson has had a really good game in the middle. Looking for the ball constantly, trying to be quick with it and open Ayr up, also put in the odd challenge.

Corners look far better now taken by the new lads.

Very limited opposition, but pleasantly surprised with whats been on show so far.

Great to hear on Drey, was happy when we signed him back. 

25 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Is this being tracked somewhere or are you the brains behind this? 

Brains me!!??

If you click on the main BBC Scotland thread the tables are being updated as the goals go in.

Sorry did not see your post earlier, trying to avoid defeat in an online chess game.

2 minutes ago, south inch said:

Brains me!!??

If you click on the main BBC Scotland thread the tables are being updated as the goals go in.

Sorry did not see your post earlier, trying to avoid defeat in an online chess game.

Well I've been a bit slow here, couldn't understand how 8 groups, winners, then best three, yet 16 been thrown out as number. I got there now....