St.Johnstone V Hibernian - Saturday 27th April

SaintJet

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Levein pre match interview an I M Jolly impersonation. Inspiring stuff !!.

WTF have you done Geoff ?.

A couple of weeks ago, some of his old interviews appeared on my YouTube suggestions, so I thought I'd check if he was any different back then.

Nope. Hearts, Scotland, us, he's exactly the same.

He's apparently quite fiery in real life.

It's just when he's getting interviewed he's like that.

Hibs stick with their guff defence so definitely a chance to get at them through the middle with Sidibeh’s pace(IF Carey and Smith can give him the service he needs and are clever)

Downside… our central defensive trio are absolutely bowf!!!

IMG_4823.jpeg

IMG_4824.png

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

16 minutes ago, Northern saint said:

I hope Clark has a great game as this game needed Sidibeh and Kimpioka starting against a poor slow defence.  Both have shown they can score something Clark seems to have forgotten.  

He's been playing too deep and it totally negates what he's good at IMO. Also his "service" from the midfield has been woeful.

On 4/25/2024 at 2:13 PM, blueheaven said:

Drey Wright and Liam Gordon can both be spotted in this training video posted by the club today, but I couldn't see any sign of Phillips or DJ.

Ever though that because you didn’t spot Dan that he might be away for a piss or in the Gym. Jeeezeee folk should just wait till the squad is announced on a sat before surmising and guessing the team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can take going behind to an excellent free kick and we did look vaguely competent for a while going forward. But there's no structure or shape to the team and our confidence and bottle has gone. Second goal was worse than the amateurish crap we had to endure under Davidson