Gents toilet at Hampden

Chuck Norris

They were textbook casuals Muzz, am trying not to sterotype here

Well try to be and explain what a textbook casual is please.I had designer clothes on and a tartan scarf.My girlfriend also had designer clothes on but no scarf.was she a casual.She was cold in the second half so i gave her my scarf.Was i now a casual.I seen people in the toilets with colours engaging in the violence,were they casuals trying to put people off the scent by wearing colours.Does it matter what the f*** they were wearing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well try to be and explain what a textbook casual is please.I had designer clothes on and a tartan scarf.My girlfriend also had designer clothes on but no scarf.was she a casual.She was cold in the second half so i gave her my scarf.Was i now a casual.I seen people in the toilets with colours engaging in the violence,were they casuals trying to put people off the scent by wearing colours.Does it matter what the f*** they were wearing.

No, they are just scum

I saw two guys kicking the toilets. They weren't wearing colours, but were wearing clothes that casuals often wear.

Not saying they where casuals, but they had that sorta clothing on. At least one of them had shaven hair, I think they both did. Quite big guys as well.

Would probably recognise one of them if I saw him again, might watch out for him in the future.

Shaven hair and clothes associated with casuals? I wear clothes associated with casuals but make a point never wearing it at the football, doesnt mean shit what you wear. I also never ever wear colours to the football as I think it's too happy clappy style, does that make me a casual?

Even if they were casuals, doesnt mean they're any less of a fan of the club as everyone on here. People act like the messiah of football fans on here slagging of others, putting themselves on a pedastal, never seen anything so pathetic in all my life.

Shaven hair and clothes associated with casuals? I wear clothes associated with casuals but make a point never wearing it at the football, doesnt mean shit what you wear. I also never ever wear colours to the football as I think it's too happy clappy style, does that make me a casual?

Even if they were casuals, doesnt mean they're any less of a fan of the club as everyone on here. People act like the messiah of football fans on here slagging of others, putting themselves on a pedastal, never seen anything so pathetic in all my life.

Do you condone their behaviour???

To be fair 99% of us can sit high up on that pedastal on this one as we have never and would never think of smashing up the place not matter how happy / angry or pissed we were. If it was any other fans of any other club every poster on this forum would have a pedastal so far up their arses they would be wearing marble hats.

Bottom line is I dont care if they are the best bloody fan in the world that is no argument no excuse for any kind of vandalisim like this. I can understand and accept the accidental damage that appeared to take place in the first instance through over exuberance, but what followed seems mindless neddery.

The law does not stop the min you walk through that turnstile, nor being a 'superfan' of Saints does it preclude them or make the episode any less distasteful.

Neddish behaviour from a small minority which unfortunatly is becoming, it seems the majority in our society...Time to bring back the gas chambers

its not exactly a one off now either. iv witnessed first had not only the toilet vandalism at hampden, but also the smashing up of seats at motherwell and scumdee (the same egits on both occassions)

its not only incredible mindless but it costs the club money and is distroying any kind of good reputation st johnstone fans have gained by singing our hearts out and getting behind the team like we did at hampden.

Do you condone their behaviour???

Offcourse I don't (sorry mainstand was sleeping :wink:) but still doesnt mean I agree with people calling for them to be grassed in and banned for life etc. If it concerns you so much then have a word at the time instead of becoming cyber warriors saying it was shocking when you all stood by and allowed it to happen.

Offcourse I do but still doesnt mean I agree with people calling for them to be grassed in and banned for life etc. If it concerns you so much then have a word at the time instead of becoming cyber warriors saying it was shocking when you all stood by and allowed it to happen.

First of all I take it you actually mean that you don't condone it!

Secondly I wasn't even in the toilets at half time.

Finally IMHO anyone who damages property when they are there in the guise of a Saints fan should be banned, it does not matter what you say, in my view they are NOT fans!

Why did no one act before the damage was done?

I thought it was reported in the thread the toilets were full, so everyone in the toilet is just as guilty as the blokes who carried out the assault on the cubicle.

Given that others believe that the culprets looked like stereotypical casuals, and that they were trashing toilets, clearly with significant force, and that everyone else was there to try and enjoy a day out, you can hardly accuse people as being just as guilty for not wanting to get caught up in it and getting a smack in the mouth for their trouble. One other guy on here has already said he was afraid that the security thought it was him, when he was innocent. Who wants to get thrown out for trying to intervene? Thats what security/police are for surely!

I thought it was reported in the thread the toilets were full, so everyone in the toilet is just as guilty as the blokes who carried out the assault on the cubicle.

Man, you sound like the type of guy who would report your neighbour for over filling their wheely bin

Sure you'd have been straightin them telling them how naughty they were :roll:

Someone delete this thread as it discusses dodgy activities!

so people who went there to use the toilet and just kept there head down wanting to stay out of trouble are as guilty as some guys who smash a toilet cubicle in? you cannot seriously believe that yourself can you?

while i do not think a lifetime ban should be given to these guys, who could have acted completely out of character due to drink or whatever, they should be punished in some form imo.

First of all I take it you actually mean that you don't condone it!

Secondly I wasn't even in the toilets at half time.

Finally IMHO anyone who damages property when they are there in the guise of a Saints fan should be banned, it does not matter what you say, in my view they are NOT fans!

A few seasons ago i witnessed one of this sites moderators kicking and braking a seat at st.mirren. i could name him. but would he get banned?

Trashing a few bogs at Hampden? What a damn pointless thing to do.

They should be banned, lucky that it didn't escalate into something more as there must have been fathers there with their young kids, what if one of them had been hurt by these idiots?

There is no reason for that sort of thing whatsoever, nothing but completely pointless vandalism which is going to cost our club money.

Now I know, my father in law took my wee lad ( 3 years old )to the toilet at the end of fulltime. When he came back he told me one toilet was shut for cubicles so he went to the next one. I presume that this is the toilet that was trashed. Thanks guys making them miss the goal by the time they got back. Also thanks to the middle aged bloke with his wee lad who kept making the W****R signs in front of us, I thouht I'd bought tickets for the family section !!!!!!!!!!! None of that took the shine off a fantastic day out though, all credit to the team and our fans, taken me a couple of days to get over the dissappointment though.

Get a grip. So if i'm doing doing a piss and someone wrecks the toilets behind my back then i'm as much to blame. What am i meant to do? Run over with my d*** hanging out and tell them off!!!!!!!!!

Talk sense instead of rubbish.

I was there when the door came off and it spoilt a great atmosphere, myself and others just left when it happened. The stewards then came in and sorted it out.

Sorry if i didn't tell them who it was but my sons where in the crowd and i wanted back to them and didn't want involved, i presumed they caught who it was.

I was wondering when Stone island would be mentioned.When the likes of Dale Winton are wearing that label u know its time to move to another brand.Anyone that knows anything about clothes wont touch it with a barge pole.Unless u are Danny Dyer.

That was tongue in cheek,

Although its not a brand that ive ever fancied

A few seasons ago i witnessed one of this sites moderators kicking and braking a seat at st.mirren. i could name him. but would he get banned?

I have no idea who you are patsy, but I will out myself and admit, that in a moment of youthful folly (and following IIRC our third red card of the afternoon in an incredibly frustrating game at Love Street) I booted the seat in front of me. Unfortunately for me the seat was not as strong as I thought (or maybe I was too strong) and the seat snapped.

Not an incident I am proud of and one I deeply regret.

Scobby_SJFC -but when the hooligan eliment come to games, with their voilence, swearing and smoking in a public toilet QUOTE]

So if someone swears and smokes in the toilet then they are a hooligan????????

Dont think so!!!!!!!

Voilence and smoking? Big difference

Dont tar everyone with you're small minded views

Firstly I said they were doing all three, which was creating an intimidating atmosphere for the yopung and old people, so I would call it acts of hooliganism especially with property being damaged, what else would you call it?

And explain why these are small minded views, do you condone breaking the smoking ban, damaging the national stadium, and swearing infront of kids?

I had designer clothes on and a tartan scarf.My girlfriend also had designer clothes on but no scarf.was she a casual.She was cold in the second half so i gave her my scarf.Was i now a casual.I seen people in the toilets with colours engaging in the violence,were they casuals trying to put people off the scent by wearing colours

I find this funny Jones, as my post mentioned nothing to do with clothes, so get off your moral high horse Tonto!

I find this funny Jones, as my post mentioned nothing to do with clothes, so get off your moral high horse Tonto!

Where in any of ure posts did u say it had nothing to do with clothes.U made the insinuation because of what they were wearing.How did u know they were casuals then if wasnt their clothes.Did they have tatoos on their forehead saying im a casual.Read ure posts again.Ure not making any sense.As for high horse,just stating fact.