MoM Awards - Rnd 12 - Airdrie United (h)

MoM vs Airdrie  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going for Savo too. 2 good strikers goals and another really hardworking performance.

Swankie was good in the first half, Millar brilliant during the second; but Savo put in a fine shift over the 90 minutes. Thought Craig was also good coming forward, but I'm still not convinced left back is the best position for him.

Thought the game changed when mooner came on, great footballer. Mckoy is rotten. There probably is talent there but he aint interested. Millar, savo and ruti had good games as well. Also thought main was solid today. Think i will go for millar just ahead of savo and mooner.

I must have missed something but apart from his goal I thought Swankie was poor. He offers us nothing out wide, struggles to go past anyone and fails to deliver the ball into the box.

At the moment he is a passenger in the team and has failed to impress.

If I was asked to describe the opposite of Gavin Swankie, this would be it.

i disagree with you mate i felt today swankie looked interested try to beat a few players and really tried today i thought he was one of our better players and had a better game and when he got past his man he delieverd a few crosses most went astray but you cant fault him today ,

savo worked hard and got 2 crucial goals ,swankie played well and got his goal , millar was millar showing class ,mooner looked tidy when coming on even give a wee bit of credit to nick mckoy who put in a reasonalble shift but my man of the match was mccafferty today usually am harsh on him but he played his socks off and was my motm ..... long story there but why critisise our players after a win and fault them

:D

Would have gone for Caff otherwise...really starting to make the centre half position his own.

I don't think its any coincidence that our return to form has coincided with Caff stepping up to the mark. I like the way he looks to pass the ball out of defence, with less aimless punts.

Savo for me. I think I would have voted for him even if he didn`t score as he works hard for the team. If the rest put in as much work we wouldn`t be playing catch up.

Millar a close second * Mooner is a grat wee ball winner & brings a lot to midfield.

typical milne getting the majority vote.

Mind he was gash in the reserve cup and got himself sent off!!!!!!!

3 points is most important, not players, just team effort.

My vote for him was based on his performance yesterday not in any previous games. Reading his interview, it looks like the red card has turned his season. He's worked hard to get back into the team and has now scored 3 in 2 games. Keep it up Savo!