Old Perth - Picture Thread

25e Ainslie Place

Was it Fine Fare at one point? Big bottles of Bulmers cider for about 25p got Friday nights off to a good start 

Remember both, but not sure which was first. Coopers Fine Fare is what I remember....Massey's not so much. Did Wm Low take over them?

There used to be Timothy Whites (taken over by Boots I think) and MacFisheries in the high street around that time. The latter had unusual / big tiles on the wall...

Long gone now...progress?

Notice all these folk outside the Post Office gossiping...ahem..sorry...networking. Probably talking about the price of potatoes...or the recent Jimmy Shand concert? :roll:

Used to meet my mates there everyday after work plan the evening, no phones no texts no Facebook  no money about sums it up

Used to like watching the water running down MacFisheries window (simple things/simple minds).  Just along from the Perth Rep. as I recall. 

I liked tae stick my finger in the wobbly fish eyes in macfisheries.it wis wobblin  Braw