#30 - 22/02/11 - Saints 0-0 Dundee Utd - SPL

Wil this one go ahead? There seems to be some idea that it is already in danger. Big game now after yesterdays loss. Hopefully the team can bounce back .

Team wise..Millar defo missing..Sammy???

What ever the team and whatever the weather, lets give the team the same level of backing we gave at ICT.

Thoughts....

COYS.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting on turf to arrive -due in on Tuesday morning -so doubt there will be time for it to settle along the trench(s)......Looks very doubtful.

As for Sammy unconfirmed reports say he has a hamstring injury --so if game goes ahead then Parkin will start . ( sorry Edstar just one of those things)

You are taking the piss on both counts I hope Ancient.

Waiting on turf to arrive -due in on Tuesday morning -so doubt there will be time for it to settle along the trench(s)......Looks very doubtful.

As for Sammy unconfirmed reports say he has a hamstring injury --so if game goes ahead then Parkin will start . ( sorry Edstar just one of those things)

perhaps if you anybody has a bit of muiton park in their garden they could offer to donate it to fill in the trenches

Hope your joking.. I'm gonna have one very upset daughter if the game is off..:sad::sad:

What areas of the pitch are being relayed? if it's just the areas that have been dug up then what's wrong with just laying the old turf back down?

Looking at the state it was in i doubt the current turf would roll up neatly, in fact i imagine it just crumbled and was no use to man nor beast.

Fancy getting through for this one as not made a game in a while.

Anyone heading through from Dundee area i can poss get a lift with?

Hopefully we will see some actual football on the deck as i doubt we will get much in the air against Kenneth etc

That said, football on the deck on our pitch may be a tad optomistic