The good luck saints thread !

erchie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutted I can't be at Hampden - moved to Tasmania in January, if I had the money for the flights i'd be there in a flash. Will be glued to Setanta to watch the game at 10pm my time

Good luck saints, let's get right intae them

MON THE SAINTS

Hopefully you will have something to celebrate. Get some Amber Nectar down you.

COYS

Cannae sleep,cannae wait,todays the day. Travelling more in hope than expectation but then again its not the first time.What would be a first is seeing Saints getting to the Scottish Cup final.If we play to our potential it is possible.Hope the players are as up for it as I am and I wish all my fellow Saintees a wonderfull day out in the Weege. Roll on the Nor Loch bar at 8am. COYS

My wee lads face has been tripping him lately at our lack of goals,he also is the only saints fan at his school full of motherwell fans and has had to take a bit of stick now and then.so come on saints put a smile back on his wee face with a winning goal today .come on saintees.

Guest Mongy Max

Phoned sky yesterday to make sure the ALL DAY appointment was finished before 12 so I could watch the game. Told the wife that freeview don't work in Nairn so that the first thing watched in our new house was hopefully a historic occasion! 2 weeks of pretending we can't get tele comes to this!

Get intae them! Let's make history boys.

Owen Coyle: "Derek and Tony Docherty (assistant manager) have done a fantastic job. These are exciting times.

"We are a big gang together and I am looking forward to the game. We are all hoping for a victory...

"...St Johnstone are fired up to reach the final. If they do that it will be a marvellous feat for all concerned."

Just opened "Bristling with Possibilities..." to check the daye when I was last at a Saints cup final and guess what the page was ------ picture of Buck McCarry scoring the first goal against Motherwell in the semi!

It must be a sign ...COYS

Desperate to get another chance at the hoops since HH just missed at the start in Oct 69 - its been too long a wait so a Stevie May winner in the Final is my dream!