Lee Croft

Super Saint

They will both find their true love. Of that, I have no doubt.

Would not meet 2 nicer people than these couple.

I know Maria was missing Essex. It cant be easy for a lassie like that up in the wilderness here. Hopefully she gets back down there and becomes the star she is destined to be.

As for Crofty, well, hopefully the club look after him and he settles at McD and in Perth. Lots of lassies out there for him.

Aw no.

I am really sad to see this.

They were a lovely couple. Really genuine.

Met them in The royal and Burns a couple of times and they spoke like real people. I was going to get an invite to the wedding.

Really hope this doesn't break Crofty.

Awe man,i was hoping you could have talked them into coming to "T" with us,what a bummer,bang goes yer wedding invite too,pity we could have come with ya,dinna know what that lassies thinking about either,she drinks in the Burns and the Royal yet she misses Essexs,nae pleasing some folk.

Aw no.

I am really sad to see this.

They were a lovely couple. Really genuine.

Met them in The royal and Burns a couple of times and they spoke like real people. I was going to get an invite to the wedding.

Really hope this doesn't break Crofty.

aaaw i was going tae the wedding aswell !

am gutted !

chin up crofty plenty more fish in the sea !

aaaw i was going tae the wedding aswell !

am gutted !

chin up crofty plenty more fish in the sea !

Were you gonna take me as yer partner bud ? Im no really a "man oh the toon" so i didnae get an invite :sad:

Im sure Supery will guid Mr Croft in the right direction regarding getting over the spoilt tert,going oot in the town with Supery will raise Crofts profile a bit more and the women will be flocking round these two handsom devils,bet the burds in the Burns cannae wait.

• 2 weeks later...
His tweets over the last while sound like he's away back down south for good...

IF that is the case , good luck to you Lee in your next season. you were what we needed at saints and if we can replace you with a like for like player we will do well . You were a breath of fresh air for us when we needed it most. good luck in the future ................