Lee Croft

Super Saint

• 4 weeks later...

Very good player. He's certainly made us a better team since he came here and has contributed some good goals. He's shed a little weight too and looks much quicker. His defensive game has come on leaps and bounds but I expect that has improved due to his fitness.

Would be delighted if we keep him next season.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
It wasn't an old firm fan. I looked up the persons tweets, none were football related other than that one.

All the person mentioned was TOWIE in all the tweets

Says in this report he removed the tweet about Croft/Celtic. Without being cynical, perhaps he's been advised to remove other football related tweets?

Says in this report he removed the tweet about Croft/Celtic. Without being cynical, perhaps he's been advised to remove other football related tweets?

I read it as she retweeted it. I never seen any mention of any relation to football other than lee croft and muamba.

It's just some of the utter bile she gets sent.

I read it as she retweeted it. I never seen any mention of any relation to football other than lee croft and muamba.

It's just some of the utter bile she gets sent.

Price you pay for being well known nowadays.

Standards of behaviour and decency have fallen.

:sad::laugh:

Whats TOWIE ?

That dribble that his missus was in. To be fair, she looks and lives like she does as a direct result of the celebrity limelight she associates with. Abuse through social media is part of the game really. Can't really say 'self inflicted' because she seems like a decent enough lassie, but more that she should have expected it to happen.