Lee Croft

Super Saint

I have a problem with it: it's cheating, and I don't want to see Saints win that way.
If you play the game you would know its a split second decision and more often than not its a jump to get out the way of a challenge.How a referee can decide if its a dive or not is beyond me.If a player deliberately leaves his leg in to catch the defender,thats cheating.What Lee did was jump the tackle and he was still caught by Penis.

Same here.It sickens me.In a funny kind of way it mimics the erosion of societies moral fibre,where reward,at any cost comes before integrity.

folk talk as if it is something that has just come into the game. Andy walker is one former player who has come out and said that it has happened for many years. Only difference is taht TV now captures and replays every players move.

folk talk as if it is something that has just come into the game. Andy walker is one former player who has come out and said that it has happened for many years. Only difference is taht TV now captures and replays every players move.

Did Walker also say that if "the opportunity arises" in the box -you make the most of it by going down ?

Lee Croft STILL looks like hes been at the pies.On the subject of "diving" I dont like the modern take that if a defenders leg is outstretched its fair game to make sure you have a wee trip.

The biggest issue I have with it is that kids at under age level are now beginning to emulate this behaviour.....

Back on topic....Croft, although he maybe had an off day yesterday, is a class player with a great football brain. Would love to see him when he is fully fit!!

Todays Sun has his missus hoping he signs for Celtic next season.

If he earns what is reported then certainly Celtic are the only Scottish club that could afford him.

Not reading anything into the quote though as it is just a throwaway remark in the piece they did on her eating and getting her nails hair done in Perth and how Perth is just like Essex.