Stabbing In South St?

sjfc99

Happened in area of the Royal,nothing to do with said pub may i add,not a punter from there etc, 41 yo man sustained serious injury caused by a stabbing.
It actually happened in about County Pl.He then ended up outside the Royal on Scott Street.Just after that the whole of Tayside's finest converged on a flat in County Pl for a good 40 mns.Then more police(bringing the number of vehicles to 12) arrived with batons to kick a door in.Two men and a female were detained at the scene and forensics were there into the early hours,although no weapon had been found up till that time.

Another revenge attack regarding drugs for something that happened the night before seemingly,which also involved a knife.

Should just give them all knives,put them in a field and then just earth it over when their finished.

It actually happened in about County Pl.He then ended up outside the Royal on Scott Street.Just after that the whole of Tayside's finest converged on a flat in County Pl for a good 40 mns.Then more police(bringing the number of vehicles to 12) arrived with batons to kick a door in.Two men and a female were detained at the scene and forensics were there into the early hours,although no weapon had been found up till that time.

Another revenge attack regarding drugs for something that happened the night before seemingly,which also involved a knife.

Should just give them all knives,put them in a field and then just earth it over when their finished.

Agreed...it scares me that when my son is older, he may be on a night out and some feckin mong will stab him as the result of a minor altercation (something that we have all had in the past) or for no reason whatsoever.

There is NO reason for anybody to be carrying a concealed weapon...if you get found with one on you....you should get the shit kicked out of you in a small room then flung in jail indefinitely....if you know what the punishment is....extreme or not...you should know not to do it....you can't have a knife on you 'by accident'

Isn't county place where one of the guys was stabbed when we had a few stabbings in the space of a week? How stupid can someone be to stab someone on their own doorstep and expect to get away with it?
They dont expect to get away with it,they know they are.

I got lifted at Morton many moons ago for celebrating a saints goal.They were few and far between:cool:.

I went to court about 6 months later and there was a guy up before me, arrested for carrying a knife.He was given a £150 fine.Next up thinking,Im just gonna get a slap on the wrist.

The police said I was shouting and swearing at them and I explained it was a football match and any shouts were not towards the police.The judge called me the scourge of society and just a menace that this court wont tolerate.

£450 fine

and here lies the problem.

I got lifted at Morton many moons ago for celebrating a saints goal.They were few and far between:cool:.

I went to court about 6 months later and there was a guy up before me, arrested for carrying a knife.He was given a £150 fine.Next up thinking,Im just gonna get a slap on the wrist.

The police said I was shouting and swearing at them and I explained it was a football match and any shouts were not towards the police.The judge called me the scourge of society and just a menace that this court wont tolerate.

£450 fine

you probably looked dodgier than him though Barry ;)

£450 fine

And you a Doctor, too.

Disgraceful.

£450 fine

And on the way home we popped into airdrie to pay my fine :D

• 3 weeks later...

:?:

Agreed...it scares me that when my son is older, he may be on a night out and some feckin mong will stab him as the result of a minor altercation (something that we have all had in the past) or for no reason whatsoever.

There is NO reason for anybody to be carrying a concealed weapon...if you get found with one on you....you should get the shit kicked out of you in a small room then flung in jail indefinitely....if you know what the punishment is....extreme or not...you should know not to do it....you can't have a knife on you 'by accident'

ED i agree with your sentiments on the subject. How ever last december we were working on the out skirts of Glasgow at Bishopbrigs and it was around -9 fecking freezing i said to the lads that work for me i would go and get some hot food for lunch ( chippy ) so i goes to the local chippy standing in the shop put my hands in my flourecent jacket as i am waiting and fecking hell a stanley Knife that we use for stripping the cable sheaths is in the pocket now under your rules i would have been kicked to **** and jailed, I think as those that know me i may have got off with it because of my age what if one off the younger lads as usuall got sent to the shop and had the Knife in his pocket by mistake:?:

ED i agree with your sentiments on the subject. How ever last december we were working on the out skirts of Glasgow at Bishopbrigs and it was around -9 fecking freezing i said to the lads that work for me i would go and get some hot food for lunch ( chippy ) so i goes to the local chippy standing in the shop put my hands in my flourecent jacket as i am waiting and fecking hell a stanley Knife that we use for stripping the cable sheaths is in the pocket now under your rules i would have been kicked to **** and jailed, I think as those that know me i may have got off with it because of my age what if one off the younger lads as usuall got sent to the shop and had the Knife in his pocket by mistake:?:

Their are rules there to stop this. Tools of the trade and you were working at the time.

I'd probably stab mysel if I had to spend any length o' time in the South St. Last time I was there I had a pint in the Royal, and anither in the Grill. Let me tell you it was a grim evening oot, featuring junkies, tinks and dossers in equal measure.

sounds like ye had a braw time.fix bayonets

I actually realised a few years ago that I was sitting at McD with a Stanley knife in my pocket, had been running late and just chucked my jacket on and rushed out without thinking to empty the pockets!! Also had a screwdriver, assorted screws etc and decided to not involve PC plod as I wasn't willing to get ejected!!

I actually realised a few years ago that I was sitting at McD with a Stanley knife in my pocket, had been running late and just chucked my jacket on and rushed out without thinking to empty the pockets!! Also had a screwdriver, assorted screws etc and decided to not involve PC plod as I wasn't willing to get ejected!!

You wouldn't get put out for that. Standing up will get you put out. Not carrying weapons :wink:

Two lethal weapons, you would have got screwed for that !

a bloke fae stanley with his stanley .