Summer Transfer Target Thread 2012

t.mcneil99

Lomas is certainly doing the business off the park!

Indeed - very good signing. Would like it to be longer (ie until the end of the season) but hard pushed to complain.

I'd like a creative central midfielder now, but I don't where we're short anywhere else.

Top marks in the transfer window.

That signing is strange :confused: . We have to sign an aberdeen young player, developing him for them. Reflects badly on the quality of our young players. Should be able to promote from within but if theres nothing there i guess you cant. Good on aberdeen, they have exciting bunch of young players on their books if they can loan pawlett out to an spl team that should be expecting to finish ahead of them.

Pointless signing. Just another Noviokovas. We always sign these small, lightweight wingers and never play them. I don't know why we bother.

I assume we think he's better than Liam Caddis? He's way down the pecking order at Aberdeen and has lost his form from when he first broke through.

I'm also not sure why we are developing our rivals youngsters at the expense of our own.

Indeed - very good signing. Would like it to be longer (ie until the end of the season) but hard pushed to complain.

I'd like a creative central midfielder now, but I don't where we're short anywhere else.

Top marks in the transfer window.

We already have a creative central midfielder. He has just been in the stands last few weeks.

Pointless signing. Just another Noviokovas. We always sign these small, lightweight wingers and never play them. I don't know why we bother.

I assume we think he's better than Liam Caddis? He's way down the pecking order at Aberdeen and has lost his form from when he first broke through.

I'm also not sure why we are developing our rivals youngsters at the expense of our own.

He's much better than Novikovas. It was only a few years ago England under 21's were sniffing around him wasn't it? From what I have seen of Cads lately it looks like he has been getting employed in centre mid for the youth team rather than out wide. Maybe they have decided he is better developed as a central midfielder?

He's much better than Novikovas. It was only a few years ago England under 21's were sniffing around him wasn't it? From what I have seen of Cads lately it looks like he has been getting employed in centre mid for the youth team rather than out wide. Maybe they have decided he is better developed as a central midfielder?

One thing he's got in common with Noviskovas is that he's cup-tied after coming on as a sub last night,hopefully see a lot more of him too,and hope he does well.

I d like to see loans to/from clubs in the same league banned. Pawlett might be a decent player but I dont want him here, it cant work out as far as I can see, if he does really well for us then Aberdeen get an in form player back in the new year, if he doesnt then presumably we re paying his wages and Aberdeen have saved some money.