Hello Lomas Doubters Are You There?

THE LARK SAINT

I can remember playing a lot worse and having heavier defeats from some rotten teams under Totten,Sturrock and McIness.

Lomas does nt have the approach to the media the other 3 did but does that make him a worse manager.This is his first real job.Christ, Lennon was getting sacked after the Killie game last season if they had nt pulled it back to 4-4 and look whats happened now.

Do we think we are better than where we are at the moment.Listening to Nigel............we should be Champions league!!!!

I can remember playing a lot worse and having heavier defeats from some rotten teams under Totten,Sturrock and McIness.

Do we think we are better than where we are at the moment.Listening to Nigel............we should be Champions league!!!!

All managers have bad results, course they do. With Sturrock we got done 4-0 by Stenhousemuir and we never turned up for the Cup Semi under Del etc. Its more than that with Lomas though. In regards to to the media, given his playing experience he should be the most experienced media savvy manager that we have had.

The youth players are getting forgotten about, players are being stuck out of position regularly, subs are poor, set plays are poor, or rather the set PLAY is poor, the strikers are chopped and changed every week, whats happening with Craig Beattie? Transfer record is pretty questionable given his "connections".Overeacts big time to criticism. Its just a poor vibe from Lomas.

If we get passed St.Mirren on Feb 2nd we have another real chance to get to the semi's of the cup.Make the top six this season again and I have no doubt we will do alot better in the last five games...........probably cause we could nt do any worse.

Yeah last seasons top 6 run was an utterly embarrassing omnishambles.

nah lomas is defo proactive, he has always been talking about how thin we are, fair enough the squad might not get bigger, but he certainly doesnt want it to be any smaller.

Is a big squad necessarily the sign of a good manager though? In my experience, Lomas constantly whines on about how he doesn't have enough money to spend.

Big squad = lots of unhappy players

Is a big squad necessarily the sign of a good manager though? In my experience, Lomas constantly whines on about how he doesn't have enough money to spend.

Big squad = lots of unhappy players

Strength in depth? Or a manager that can't pick a settled team and doesn't know his best 11?

• 5 weeks later...