Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 11 - Dundee (A)

MoM vs Dundee  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very difficult today.

Tade was a standout and put the sh*t up Dee every time the ball was played forward .

Downside our 2 fullbacks , maybe due to them being under employed.

That sums up the performance of the midfield who shielded the defence superbly .

O.K. My vote goes to the oft Criticised Chris Millar .

Was sweeping all in midfield , cool in possession and can't remember him giving the ball away at all .

No weak links in a great show.

P.S. How did Dee escape with such a light humiliation ?

Has to b Tade for me never stops running could have had 3 one on one's with the keeper if the linesman had kept his flag down the way he ran up both wings was pleasing he just never stopped. Also I thought MacLean did well too hopefully he's not out for to long as him and Tade looked good midge and Liam looked good to but nit a failure in the whole team only disappointment was we didn't score mote which we deserved, COYS

Have updated the standings (see dedicated section further down the board) up to the Ross County match. Here is the leaderboard though:

Standings after 9 rounds - Ross County (a)

9pts - Murray Davidson

7pts - Nigel Hasselbaink

6pts - Gregory Tadé, Alan Mannus, Liam Craig

5pts - Paddy Cregg

4pts - Peter Pawlett

3pts - Callum Davidson, Chris Millar, Rowan Vine

2pts - Dave Mackay, Steven Anderson, Frazer Wright

1pt - Gary Miller, Stevie May

No failures at all. Tade, MacLean, Liam, Nigel were all excellent. Murray walked it. I went for Midge, when he went into CM he had his best game for a while.

Our full backs had it easy today didn't have to go forward because Dundee's centre halfs were so bad, it was a case of give it to Tade or MacLean.

Men against boys!!