Craig Beattie

Guest Mongy Max

that is not a question any of us can answer...... I think he is working fairly hard/.

However it might give us an insight into why Lomas has chosen to only move him to the bench in the past week considering he has been "fit enough" for longer.

May I suggest a boot up the arse in the past 3 weeks has changed him from a 4 or 5 on that scale to about an 8 or 9.

Hence why we saw him on the pitch tonight looking remarkably like he could have played weeks ago?

However it might give us an insight into why Lomas has chosen to only move him to the bench in the past week considering he has been "fit enough" for longer.

May I suggest a boot up the arse in the past 3 weeks has changed him from a 4 or 5 on that scale to about an 8 or 9.

Hence why we saw him on the pitch tonight looking remarkably like he could have played weeks ago?

you could say whatever you like but to be honest you don't know unless you have had some inside information.

He was injured and had a muscle injury, he has come back from that quicker than expected and has had limited opportunity for matches as the under 20 games have been cancelled. As for only getting on the bench that is all i would have expected from a player who has been injured for a period.

you could say whatever you like but to be honest you don't know unless you have had some inside information.

He was injured and had a muscle injury, he has come back from that quicker than expected and has had limited opportunity for matches as the under 20 games have been cancelled. As for only getting on the bench that is all i would have expected from a player who has been injured for a period.

Couldnt agree more, too many people trying to pass off opinions as facts on here

I sent him a tweet commenting on the fact he wasn't in the squad today! I then went on to add was it down to a broken nail, a paper cut or trench foot and that he is hammering through the a-z of injuries! I must have hit a nerve because he replied!

If you've hit a nerve then he'll be out for the rest of the season.

I sent him a tweet commenting on the fact he wasn't in the squad today! I then went on to add was it down to a broken nail, a paper cut or trench foot and that he is hammering through the a-z of injuries! I must have hit a nerve because he replied!

craig beattie gets tweets from all sorts of muppets on twitter and to be fair to him he does answer them so the fact that he has answered you is no real surprise. Had a read at some of the tweets this morning but never seen one like that. as Dave says what was his reply.

He replied saying " go and pester someone else and buy a shirt that fits me" haha! To be fair I've nothing against him, I'm just at the stage now though where I'm thinking its December, he's played about 3 games as a sub, is probably one of our highest earners yet he is still nowhere near the team and wasn't even on the bench! He's too busy basking in the adulation from Hearts fans! If he gets a lot of abuse on twitter he probably brings it on himself!!

He replied saying " go and pester someone else and buy a shirt that fits me" haha! To be fair I've nothing against him, I'm just at the stage now though where I'm thinking its December, he's played about 3 games as a sub, is probably one of our highest earners yet he is still nowhere near the team and wasn't even on the bench! He's too busy basking in the adulation from Hearts fans! If he gets a lot of abuse on twitter he probably brings it on himself!!

watched him at training this morning and he put in a cracking shift, worled his socks off at every single point from the running to the games. He has been fit and available for selection. If he is not playing it is not down to hm. As for him being one of the top earners I assume you are merely basing that on speculation without any evidence.

Mainstand, Him being one of our top earners is a pretty fair assumption to make - doesnt take much brains to work out why that assumption is probably correct! He's joined us from a bigger team, from which he was probably on 5k + a week ( hence why Hearts couldn't keep him) 5 years at Celtic, has played in the English premier league and had 4 years in the championship! You still trying to tell me his isn't one of our biggest earners??