Richard Brittain

john1962

So now it seems RB's overwhelming personal problems will cease to be an issue if Saints pay a fee to RC! Shows the whole thing up as the mercenary farce it is. I think County are playing RB for a sucker.

There must be enough material here to feature RC in a special edition of Rogue Traders.

Montrose the chess game picture is fantastic!  Adams has placed RB on a square where he is performing no useful purpose whatsoever and as DA has clearly moved (his hand is quitting the piece it has touched) Black's next move will be to wipe RB off the board using the pawn on square b6.  Absolutley classic!

Just back and first chance to read this shite for a day or two.

Why can't you just give up and realise that RB does not want to play for you?

What you going to say if he is forced to be a "saint" then has a shit game. You'll be on his back, moaning like miserable bastards. It'll all be his fault that you have a shit season.

Of course it won't be anything to do with the fact  that you have officially the worst support in the SPL.

Dingwall has a population of only 6,000 but can regularly pull in more supporters than a southern club in the fair city of Perth.

As I said earlier Perth doesn't deserve a team like Saints. All your interested in is compensation, compensation, compensation.

Wake up and realise that the world doesn't owe your club a living.

Go and buy a season ticket, support your club and then we might have some respect for you. 

What you going to say if he is forced to be a "saint" then has a shit game. You'll be on his back, moaning like miserable bastards. It'll all be his fault that you have a shit season.

Of course it won't be anything to do with the fact  that you have officially the worst support in the SPL.

Dingwall has a population of only 6,000 but can regularly pull in more supporters than a southern club in the fair city of Perth.

As I said earlier Perth doesn't deserve a team like Saints. All your interested in is compensation, compensation, compensation.

Go and buy a season ticket, support your club and then we might have some respect for you. 

FUD!

Guest Mongy Max

Ross county cannot pull more supporters than us as you and Inverness rangers lie week in week out about your actual attendance.

I think dungwallians live in a fantasy, there is more to the world than Roy mcgregor, Derek Adams and global energy. Normal maths 1+1=2, general Roy Jung Ill maths 1+1=346.

**** off and bother some livestock.

ETA what percentage are your seasons tickets at compared to last season? Prick

Edited by Mongy Max

Of course it won't be anything to do with the fact that you have officially the worst support in the SPL.

Why don't you get tae!!

Your input is dull and boring and repetitive!

Your views are through rose tinted specs and for me not very welcome.

Coming on here slagging our support now pi** off!

I wish the staggies all the best in Europe this season, ohh wait ........

Two Dingwall newlyweds go on their honeymoon. The guy comes back home a week later without the wife. His father asks him, "What's happened to your wife, Son." The son replies," Had to shoot her, Dad." the father looks shocked," Why in damnation did you do that?". "Well... I found out that she was a virgin.", replied the son. To which the father said, "You did good son, if she isn't good enough for her own folks she isn't good enough for us."

I'll remove it as a matter of respect for fellow fans.

However, my opinion of this man is not going to change. I feel his is ruining is football career that could have easily flourished even more at our club but has been swayed into playing this silly petulant game that the management and owners at Ross County.

Piccies removed.

I missed the pic. Can you pm me. I'm not as easily offended as others.