Hibernian V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Staggering that we've got the second best defensive record in the league given the complete absence of clean sheets in the SPL for us this season.

Just shows the issues we've had at the other end.

Staggeringly reminiscent of the 2010/2011 Premier League. We had the best goals against column outside of the old firm but couldn't score. We finished that season 8th with a worse goals for column that Hamilton who were rooted to the bottom for most of the season.

As Mcinnes said that season, and I'm sure Lomas is thinking this season, defensive record like that is title winning form nevermind scrapping for top six.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Shortly heading off to the Barossa Saints Club prior to our trip to Hibs for tonights crucial SPL match. Bar opens at 4pm this afternoon. We still have 6 seats available on the bus should anyone suddenly pine for a bit of Saints action. The Bus leaves at 5.30pm and only costs £7. (Accompanied kids under 12 go free). So if yer twitching, why not give me a bell on my mobile 07543810274, get a seat booked and join the rest of the Saintees heading through to hopefully cheer the team onto a win and FOURTH place in the SPL.

Cheers,

Ghostie

Shortly heading off to the Barossa Saints Club prior to our trip to Hibs for tonights crucial SPL match. Bar opens at 4pm this afternoon. We still have 6 seats available on the bus should anyone suddenly pine for a bit of Saints action. The Bus leaves at 5.30pm and only costs £7. (Accompanied kids under 12 go free). So if yer twitching, why not give me a bell on my mobile 07543810274, get a seat booked and join the rest of the Saintees heading through to hopefully cheer the team onto a win and FOURTH place in the SPL.

Cheers,

Ghostie

Blowing smoke up yer asss .....but this is a great deal £7? Very cheap.

Anderson and Muzz "in contention" according to Sky Sports News...

EDIT..

Mannus

Anderson - McCracken - Wright - C. Davidson

Abeid - M. Davidson - Cregg - Craig

MacLean - Vine

Subs: Tuffey, Tade, Hasselbaink, Edwards, Doughty, Caddis, Scobbie

Is MacKay suspended?

Edited by RandomGuy

Mackay has picked up a calf injury.

Completely untested right hand side but interested to see Abeid play. Pleased to have Murray Davidson back. Probably the team I'd have picked in the circumstances.

I'd be surprised if we actually lined up 4-4-2, although Abeid will probably the furthest right player so I'm not sure why I'm typing this