Hibernian V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Great performance. Even though MacLean deserves some criticism for the penalty miss, he did link the play very well in the second half.

My doubts over Anderson were unfounded as he had a very steady game other than the silly yellow.

Nothing wrong with Hasselbaink's goal either...should have been more, but I'll take it.

We kept the ball on the deck and showed that we can beat any team in this league. No more hoof ball. We are better than that. If Lomas gets the team performing like this consistently, there is no reason for me not to begin to admire our manager's efforts. Well done to Lomas and the players.

Just me that thinks the games perfectly set up for Tade now, Hibs are shoving everyone forward except McPake and Hanlon. Tade would destroy them

Would have thought that but the game almost changed after McLean went off as he is able to hold the ball up & allow midfield to come on to it. Tade did nothing except set up the pass to Nige to score a good goal that was disallowed.