No Pope Of Rome

ANDY5565

Learnt about his resignation this morning. Been 'googling' the topic. I'd always thought when a Pope was elected, it was for life. Can anyone who knows about this topic clarify this:

When the new Pope is appointed, what title will the previous Pope have (after all he is still alive)?

Learnt about his resignation this morning. Been 'googling' the topic. I'd always thought when a Pope was elected, it was for life. Can anyone who knows about this topic clarify this:

When the new Pope is appointed, what title will the previous Pope have (after all he is still alive)?

He will revert back to Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger and will move to a monastery within the Vatican.

Hasbeen

I can't believe all the fuss over who will be next to get the top job in what is basically an institution based on a feckin fairytale :roll:

Hold on...there's somebody at the door......alright mate, what's with the horns and the fiery red eyes??

What's that? We're picking up Andy on the way......

Edited by Edstar101

sorry but does any one really believe in god or are they brain washed at a early age

jimmy saville,priests sex abuse,children starving to death,hitler,stalin mao

myra hindley even going back a bit witch trials (thou shall not suffer a witch to live)

the whole middle east

what ever god you believe in, are they a nice person to allow all these things to happen