Stevie May

rik2304

Back to the topic of may: I'm glad he's decided to sign up for another year (I thought he would leave to be honest). In my opinion I love him as a player but I don't think he'll be the messiah which some feel he will be to our success, I just hope he can prove himself and bang some goals in the SPL. 

Why would he play Vine in central midfield. That's a completely bizarre thing to suggest. Plus we will have cover in there for the seasons start.

Erm I didn't mention the central position ,,I meant he plays on the left side but mainly as a forward in a 3 ...but he may well play left midfield .bizarre is abit ott mate??. You tell me who is gonna play where then ??

Good to see him signed and fingers crossed for the fella,there seems to have been a fair bit of hype surrounding May with his scoring exploits in the 1st div.  I hope he wont feel the pressure with the expectation some of us are having.If all goes well for him and he takes this chance to make an impact it really will feel like we have just signed a new player.  ..... Go on Stevie

The problem for me is May will struggle to start in the lone striker role, and likely get more game time wider, where I can't see him prospering.

Glad he and Caddis are on board and looking like they may get alot more playing time due to lack of finances.

The problem for me is May will struggle to start in the lone striker role, and likely get more game time wider, where I can't see him prospering.

Glad he and Caddis are on board and looking like they may get alot more playing time due to lack of finances.IMO he will not be played in the lone striker role,mclean is the man for that position and is very good at it,May will get game time but probably on the flanks and from the bench to start with.Mcleans link up play is excellent and think stevie will feed off him and be very successful.

Back to the topic of may: I'm glad he's decided to sign up for another year (I thought he would leave to be honest). In my opinion I love him as a player but I don't think he'll be the messiah which

some feel he will be to our success, I just hope he can prove himself and bang some goals in the SPL.

===============

I'm hoping for the same as you.

Just wait till May misplaces a few passes or fluffs a couple of chances and the boo boys start up.

All I ask is that they give him a run of games to bed in.

After all, we are traditionally slow starters.